babysitting.

2 MONTHS LATER.

Peter grabbed his books out of his locker and from behind him came Ned, his best friend and most importantly his man in the chair.
"Hey peter."
Peter shut his locker and turned to face Ned. Peter had been emotionally drained since the defeat of Thanos, with everything that happened, school just seemed like the most minor issue.
"Hey Ned."
"So, I accidentally... might've... broken the Lego death star. And since we're doing to Europe, we won't have a chance to do it, then school will come back around, and you have superhero stuff, so-."
"Sorry, Ned, I have to baby sit Morgan tonight."
Ned looks around the halls and see's all the other students, who'd forgotten all about what happened 5 years ago.
"Oh...um, that's okay, Peter! We can finish it another time-."
"Or I can ask Mrs. Stark if you can come over?"
"Y-Yeah!"
The bell rang, which pushed everyone to class.
"Come on, we gotta get to class! We'll talk later, okay?"
They walked down the hall and into History class, where they learnt about Thor.

LATER THAT NIGHT.

There was a knock and Pepper Stark's cabin, she walked down the stairs and opened the door. There stood Peter and Ned.
"Please, come in."
"Hi, Mrs. Stark!" Peter said hugging her.
"Pete, what've I said about calling me 'Mrs. Stark'?"
"Right! Sorry, listen, thanks again for letting Ned tag along."
From upstairs they could hear small feet running to the stairs.
"Oh, it's my pleasure- sounds like she heard you!"
The sound of running footsteps got closer and closer by the second, soon they saw a little brunette girl who looked just like her father.
"PETEY!!!!!!"
Morgan yelled and jumped into a hug with Peter.
"Hey, Morg!"
"H-Hi, I'm Ne-."
"And you must be Ned!.."
Ned was shocked and surprised as to how she knew who he was.
"Petey's told me alot about you!"
"He...He has?"
"Yeah! It's nice to meet you."
"You too."
Pepper checked her watch and started to grab her things.
"I have to go now, sweetie, I'll be home at 7, okay?"
"Okay." She said scanning the Lego death star box.
"Bye, Pete."
Peter waved goodbye. Morgan popped open the box and tipped out all the pieces.
"I'm gonna go get some snacks!" Peter said getting up.
He walked into the kitchen and grabbed a bag of chips and looked at that photo, that darn photo of him and Tony, where he once found that letter.

*FLASHBACK*

"Hey, Mr. Stark, hey. Can you hear me? It's... Peter. You did it, Sir. You did it. We won. You did it. I'm sorry...Tony."

*OUT OF FLASHBACK*

Peter stood leaning on the counter top, tearing up. Then, he felt something.
"Spidey-Sense?" He mumbled.
"Why would i- Morgan go upstairs!"
"What!?"
"MORGAN GO UPSTAIRS NOW!!"
A window was smashed in the living room and Morgan screamed, she ran up the stairs with Ned and into her bedroom, shutting the door behind her. Peter ran into the living room and saw a zombie-like figure. It was Tony.
"Tony?"
Suddenly. It glitched and shut down like a computer, revealing a type of drone projector.
"Morgan." Peter whispered as he remembered the child and his friend upstairs. He quickly ran up the stairs and into her room, where he saw Ned on the floor next to her tee-pee.
"Ned, are you okay?"
"Yeah, I-I'm okay."
He walked around him and knelt infront of the tee-pee. Morgan jumped into his arms.
"Are you okay!?"
She cried into his shoulder.
"It's okay, it was just a projection, it wasn't real."
"A projection? How?" Ned whispered.
"I don't know."