Part 13

Swasan were starring at each other.swara moves her face close to him,sanskar cups her left cheek and caresses it with thumb.swara closed her eyes,sanskar looks down at her lips and moved close to her,at that moment there was a gun shot,swara opens her eyes with jerk and looked in direction of sound.sanskar also looks in the direction but his face expressions were much calm then swara.

Meanwhile there was another gun shot,swara tightened her grip at sanskar's shoulder after hearing it.few men were holding a couple and one man was pointing gun at them.

Sanskar keeps his hand at swara's back,she looks at him with worried and scared expressions.

"calm down..."he muttered to her in soft whisper.

"help them...."she said with pleading eyes.

"i..."sanskar tried to say something but swara cuts him.

"please....i know you can."swara said,showing some trust and again looked back at couple.

"what will i get in return?..."sanskar asked in his usual calm tone.

"i will do anything please hurry...."she said in desperate tone.sanskar circles his arm around her waist,pulled her close to his chest in such way that her face gets hidden in his chest and he sign something to his men,who were dispersed in crowd.they nodded at once,took out their guns from their back and shoot at men.next moment all men except couple were lying on floor holding their shoulders or legs.everyone starts running outside,that couple also runs out.swara moves back slowly and looks toward dance floor.sanakar's men were taking those men with them,she looks back at sanskar,who was starring at her face with small smile.

"remember your words...."

"what do you want?..."she asked in low voice,avoiding eyes from him.sanskar moves close to her face and kissed on corner of her lips.swara's heart thudded inside her chest.

"i will tell you tomorrow..."he whispered softly then makes her sit beside him by holding her from waist,gets up himself and walks toward dance floor.swara blinks her eyes several times to comprehend the situation.she gets up and walked outside in shocked state while other people were also leaving.

"why am i feeling so hot in winter?..."swara muttered to herself,checking her fever by keeping hand on her forehead.

"i have fever...i should go home quickly."she said while nodding her head vigorously and quickly comes out from night,pushing people aside and was going toward main road when someone strikes with her with fill force,making her fall on ground.

"oh!...i am so sorry."man said while sitting beside to give her hand.

"its okay..."swara said while getting up.the man holds her from shoulder to make her stand.

"if i had know you are  fragile just like your mother i would have not pushed you so hard."man whispered near her ear,making her freeze in her position.man moved back and leaves from there,swara gulps a little and looks back and saw him escaping between people.

"that voice..."swara muttered in shaky voice and quickly runs after that man.he also increased his speed.swara runs after him seeing him disappearing from her eyes.

Swara chased him before he completely disappeared from her eyes.she tried to look for him in few more alleys then stops and starts taking rapid breaths.she bends down and keeps hand on her knee joints,feeling tired because of running.she gets straight after stabilizing her breaths and looks around.

"where am i?..."she asked from herself then takes deep breaths and walks toward a direction reached to a dead end.swara closed her eyes,cursing her faith,turns back and walk outside.she was continuously thinking about that man while reached another dead end.

Meanwhile it started raining,she moved her hand forward and thick raindrops fell on her palm.she moved her arms around her shoulder,rubbed it,turned back and started walking again.

"swara!!!!!!......"sanskar shouted her name while running toward her.swara raised her head and looked at him.he stops in front of her.

"HAVE YOU LOST YOUR MIND...WHAT THE HELL WERE YOU THINKING BEFORE RUNNING FROM THERE...WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?...DO YOU HAVE ANY IDEA HOW MUCH I WAS SCARED."sanskar shouted in furious tone.swara stares at him then takes few one step forward and hugged him moving her arms around his neck.

"i am scared...."she said in lost tone and closed her eyes.one tear slipped down from her cheek.

"what happened swara?..."he thought in his mind but instead of asking this question from her he keeps his one hand on her waist and with other hand he pats her head.

TO BE CONTINUED.......