Part 14

NEXT DAY

Swara opens her eyes because of sun rays falling on her face.she covers her eyes with hand and sits on bed and looks around.unfamiliar surrounding confused her a little then suddenly she remembered everything of last night.
"Who was he?....was he?....no its not possible.......i was drunk a lot therefore i was assuming things."swara said shaking her head.after getting satisfied with her answer she stepped down and walked out from room.
"Whose house is this?..."swara asked from sanskar after seeing him making breakfast in open kitchen.he raised his head and looked at her.
"Good morning kitten!..."he said in normal tone.
"Don't......"swara tried to snap at him but he cuts her.
"How's your hangover?...."he asked in teasing tone.swara keeps hand on head,feeling little pain.
"Why did you let me drink so much?.....it was my first time"she said,making bad face and goes toward refrigerators to drink water but sanskar forwards a glass in front of her.
"What is this?..."she asked after taking glass from him and looked at weird looking drink.
"Hangover drink...."he said,turning back to his work.swara smells it and makes bad bad faces after getting smell of egg.
"I can't drink it...you put egg in it.i am vegetarian."she said,putting glass on counter.sanskar looked at her with one raised eye brow.
"What?..."she asked confused with his gaze.
"From when you became vegetarian?...."he asked in mocking tone.
"Are you spying on me?....how do you know i eat chicken when grandpa is not around?..."swara asked cutely,pointing finger at him.
"You are obedient type girl therefore i just gussed...drink it before your headache inceeases"he said and put glass in her hand.
"I am very obedient..."she said through greeted teeth.
"Right..."he said while chuckling in mocking way.swara raised the glass to throw at him.
"I will not make another one for you..."he said in warning.she huffed in anger,closes her nose with index finget and thumb and drink half glass in jne gulp.
"Yakh!!!..."she said,cringing a little and put glass on counter.sanakar chuckled at that.

Swara sits on stool,keeps her right elbow joint on counter and face on right hand and starts looking at sanskar.she smiled amusingly,seeing sanskar,doing unsuccessful attempts of preparing breakfast.

"what are you doing?.."swara asked in amused tone.

"can't you see?..."he said in irritated tone,unable to do a simple thing.

"you don't know how to cook...do you?"she asked,narrowing her eyes at him.he keeps silent at that.swara shook her head,gets up,goes around counter,pushes him aside and starts preparing breakfast.after preparing breakfast,sanskar and she starts eating together.

"not bad...i didn't expect you to be a good cook.you will be a good wife."he said,complimenting her.swara looks at him then hit spoon on his head.

"Ah!..."sanskar muttered and looked at her with surprised expressions.

"why will i cook after marriage?...."swara asked with raised eyebrows.

"then who will cook?..."

"he will..."she said in obvious way.

"men are not good in cooking...don't you know?"

"then i just have to find someone who is good in cooking....."

"what kind of wish is that?..when you know how to cook then what's the problem."he said in hell irritating tone.swara again hit spoon on his head.

"Ah!..."he hissed a little,keeping hand on head.

"that's my personal wish...its so unfair,why i should be cooking always...grandpa and i cook alternatively.i want that after marriage also."

"that old foggy is always problem..."sanskar muttered under his breath.

"what did you say?..."she asked,pointing spoon at him.

"nothing....eat fast and get ready...we will be late"he said,changing the topic.

"where?..."she asked in curious tone.

"you will know..."

*****************************

Swara gulped a little while looking down the hill.

"its deep isn't it?..."sanskar asked,whispering in her ear.swara nodded her head then looked at him with jerk.

"are you scared?..."he asked with teasing smile.

"no...not at all and why should i be scared...you are going to jump down there.Good luck for sucide."swara said,showing him thumbs up then walks toward their sitting place.

"its good you are not scared because you will jump with me."sanskar siad while walking with her.swara stops with jerk and looked at him.

"why will i jump with you...sky diving is your wish not mine."she said with raised eye brows.

"you promised me...you will do anything,i want you to do this with me."

"i promised?..when when when?...in your dream? because i don't remember it"swara said,keeping both hands on waist.

"last night..for saving that couple."he said in calm tone.swara remembers it and blinks at him several times.

"i...i don't remember it....i was drunk,i forgot everything."swara said quickly and tried to leave but sanskar hold her hand.at that moment a man came there.

"king!...everything is ready."he said in obedient tone.sanskar nodded and he left.

"lets go..."sanskar said while looking at swara.she shook her head vigorously.sanskar sighed heavily and picks her up and put her on his shoulder like a sack.

"what are you doing?...i am not going to do it.you had tricked me otherwise why would i have agree to do anything you say...am i your slave?"she said,straggling to get out from his grip.

sanskar puts her down and few man starts making them wear safety suits.

"i don't want to do it...i am scared of hights."she said in scared tone as they were made to stand at edge,together.

"don't worry..it will be fun"he said in calm yet excited tone and holds her hand softly.

"you crazy psychopath.....AAAAAAAA!"swara shouted at top of her lung and holds his hand tightly as they fell down together.after sometime there were again standing at their place.swara had clenched his hand in one and with other hand he had held his shoulder.

"it was more awesome then i thought..wasn't it?"he said with wide smile.she opens her eyes slowly and looks at him.
"Are we alive?...."she asked in shocked tone.sanskar laughed loudly at her face expressions.
"Come back to your senses maam..."he said while cuping her cheeks with both hands.swara closes her eyes and let go her held breath and puts her forehead on his chest.
"Let me gather my senses...i will kill you with my bare hands."she muttered while standing in that position.
Sanskar chuckled and ruffles her hair softly.
*********************
"About your forth wish....meteor shower is expected at the the end of this month."sanskar said,putting mobile inside his coat.
"I am not seeing that with you..."swara said with sulking face.sanskar chuckled and took a sip from coffee and looked at stars.
They were near the artificial lake in sanskar's house.
"You are laughing?..."swara said in anget filled voice.sanskar laughed in audible voice this time.
"You are so dead from my hand..."she muttered under her breath,picked up pebble and throw at him.it hit sanskar hand with which he was holding cup,as a result his hand shook and half coffee spilled on his shirt.
"Are you serious...coffee was so hot."Sanskar shouted while putting cup aside shaking front of shirt.
"Bingo!...."swara said and laughed loudly.sanskar removes his shirt quickly and looked at her angrily.
"1..2...3..."sanskar counted till three to control his anger then he gets up to grab her neck.swara gets up and runs after squealing.
"Stop there..."sanskar warned her but she turns her head and stuck out her tongue at him and again look forward.at that time,her foot strike with stone and tripped a little.sanskar holds her arm and both fell as sanskar was above swara and both were looking at each other.

To Be CONTINUED.......