Part 25

Same Night

"Put me down...if grandpa sees this then i am dead...put me down."swara said while trying to get out from his grip but sanskar holds her tightly and pulls her close.he was holding her in bridal style and was walking toward her house.

"He already knows..."he said in very calm tone as it was nothing.swara blinks her eyes at him several times.

"What he knows?..."swara asked in confused and little scared tone.

"That we are seeing each other..."he said kicking open the door and walks across the long hall and upstairs.

"How?..."she asked in more scared tone.he puts her down on bed carefully and gets straight.

"Actually when you went missing...."sanskar paused for a second.

"Hmm?..."swara nodes her head.

"I got a little mad and went to meet....if he is intelligent enough.he would have understand."sanskar said,scratching back of his head.

"You...you..."swara tried to find a world to curse him then picks up her pillow and throw at him.

"Swara!...someday we had to tell him right?...sooner is better."sanskar said catching the pillow.

"How will i face him?...."swara said in scared and worried tone,picked up another pillow and throw at him.

"You are worrying for nothing.he was very calm when i went to meet him in his office."he said trying to calm her down.

"You meet hin in his office....policestation?"swara asked in disbelief then greeted her teeth.

"do you know what you did.if this news spread then it can cause so many problems for grandpa..."swara greeted her teeth and tried to get up but felt dizzy and holds her head.sanskar drops pillow and quickly comes toward her,holds her from shoulder and makes her sit.

"Why do have so many psychopaths in my life..."swara and glares at sanskar.he chuckled.

"You shouldn't take stress...you are very weak right now.you lost a lot of blood yesterday."he said while sitting in front of her.

"You are the one who is giving me stress."swara said and tried to remive his handa but sanskar didn't let go.

"Nothing will happen to your old foggy reputation...i have links with many politicians.i will handle it."he said in assuring tone.

"What about us?..."swara said and bites her bottom lip worriedly and looks down.sanskar holds her chin and makes her look at him.

"First you tell me what you want..."he asked while starring in her eyes directly.

swara moves her lef hand in his big one,then moves her face close to him,closes her eyes and kissed him.sanskar was shocked and surprised  first but then cups her face with other hand and kissed her back.
After sometime they break kiss due to lack of oxygen.swara looks in his eyes,blushed a little and keeps head on chest.

"Why you have to be born in policeman's house.its ao annoying...i would have taken you with me right now."sanskar said in regret tone,pulling her close.

"Why you have to be a criminal..."she said with pouted face and slaps on her chest.

*****************
Hospital

"Grandpa!..."swara called him while sitting beside him on bed.he opens his eyes slowly and looks ar her.a relief spreads on his face after seeing her and he moves his hand.swara bends forward and he keeps hand on her cheek.

"Thank God you are alright...."he said in weak voice.

"What happned to you?...why are you here?."swara asking,holding his hand in both hands.