2

On Saturday, Me and Cody hung out. It wasn't planned. He just wanted to talk to me.

We were in the basement in his house, which is practically a land of pillows, blankets, bean bag chairs, and a huge TV for movies.

I could see from the corner of my eyes he was sighing at his phone.

"Cody." I said looking at him. He put down his phone immediately. I looked at him with a look like 'what are you doing?.'

"Paigers." he stammered back at me. I took his hand in mine.

"What's on your mind?" I asked him. He shrugged.

"Nothing at all, why?" he lied. I shrugged.

"Because." I said.

"Why!?" he yelled, startling me.

"YOUR NOT BEING YOU CODY!" I cried, letting a tear slip by mistake. I yanked my hand away from him. He grabbed it again.

"Paigers just c'mere." he said standing up and opening his arms. I stood up and wrapped my arms around his neck while his went around my waist. I put my face in his chest; he smelled so good.

"Paige it's all okay." he whispered to me.

"Cody...I can see it in you, something is killing you." I whispered back. He didn't respond, he just tightened his arms around me. I twirled with some of his hair in the back of my head. He slid his hands softly back to his sides. I slid mine down to the small of his chest.

"Cody.." I whimpered. He hushed me.

"It'll be okay." he whispered centimeters from my face. I wrapped my arms around him again.

"Paige. Let go. Look at me." he said, I kept my arms around him as I raised my head to look at him.

"I'll be okay." he whispered.

"You never told me what was going on?" I asked. He sighed.

"You'll find out, okay?" he whispered taking me upstairs.

"You need to go." he said.

"What? Why? Co-" I struggled to pull out.

"Don't ask questions, Paigers. Go home." he demanded.

I let tears fall.

I swung the door open and bolted down the block to my house; eyes filled with tears, I heard Cody yelling something, but I couldn't focus. I couldn't.

Once I got home, I threw myself into the couch and immediately went on my phone.

I decided to see what was going on. I looked at Codys instagram.

Nothing.

His snapchat stories?

Nothing.

His Twitter?

I gasped.

@CodyBoy21: When will this pain stop? #dyinginside

I sat there in shock.

"Cody...No." I whispered scrolling through a few of his other tweets.

@CodyBoy21: It's like I could end it all right now and no one would give two shits.

I switched to the phone app and dialed Camerons phone number.

"Hello?" I heard him on the other end.

"Cam.." I cried.

"Baby..Whats going on?" he asked me.

"Cody..." I tried to make out.

"Cody what?!" he yelled.

"Come over now please Cam." I demanded. He hung up and within minutes my front door was flown open. I felt Cameron's arms come around me; taking me down on the couch in a cuddled hug.

"Cameron he's.." I whimpered out. He hushed me.

"Cody is okay." he whispered. He pressed his lips on my forehead and gave me another hug.

Me and Cameron tried calling and calling Cody. Until.

"We will never know what he's doing until we go." I said standing up. Cameron sat up on the couch.

"You really want to do this?" I heard him ask me, standing up.

"Yes. If Cody were to die. I would die." I said to him, taking his hand.