4

I walked my way home. I didn't feel like dealing with much more than I already have. So much was on my mind. I felt as if my thoughts were trapped inside my head.

*Flashback*

"Hey mom! Where's dad?" I exclaimed excitedly holding my award I got in school today.

"I'm not sure! What have you got there?"she asked me. I handed it to her, smiling.

"You were accepted to the National Honor Society!? Sweetie I'm so proud of you!" my mom cried out, wrapping her arms around me. Her handgun from her uniform was pushing up against my hipbone, so I pulled out.

"Mom I need to tell dad like now!" i exclaimed taking my award back.

"You know how happy he will be for me?" I sighed smiling, "He will be so proud." I set my award on the table.

"Sweetie why don't you go to bed, let this out on the table to show dad when he gets home alright?" my mom said smiling ear to ear. I nodded.

"Goodnight mom!" I said kissing her head and giving her a hug.

"Goodnight sweetie." she replied.

*Flashback over*

I felt some tears roll down my face as I turned onto my sidewalk that led up to my house.

It was hard to believe that night was the night my dad got into that accident.

I opened the door to the front of my house and sighed as I walked in, I shut the door and locked it. I ran upstairs into my bedroom and ripped my clothes off and slid on a thong, black nike pro spandex with sports bra, and a red sweatshirt that said "Varsity Cheer". I tossed my waist length hair into a ponytail.

I was kinda tan, it's been fading away since my trip to Hawaii. I had light brown eyes that glimmered. My skin was clear, I was muscular and thin from dance and cheer. (So you know a visual image of the character)

I crawled into my bed and under my blankets. I just stared out into space, zoning out again until I heard my balcony door open. I figured it was Cameron because he's the only one who knows how to actually get into my balcony door.

I don't even know how to get into my balcony door.

I glance over to see his glossy eyes and messed up brown hair that I loved. I sighed as I looked at him.

"Do you want to be alone?" he asked me, sniffling. I shook my head no. He made his way over to my bed and sat down next to me.

"Are you okay?" I stupidly asked. He sighed.

"I don't know." he whispered to me in response. I looked up at his tear-filled eyes.

"Don't cry baby." I whimpered as I wrapped myself around him. He wrapped his arms around me and sighed.

"It's just hard knowing that Cody..." he started.

"I know how you feel." I interrupted. He wiped his eyes.

"At least he didn't kill himself.." I whispered.

"Yeah." he sighed. I let out a big breath and started back up crying all over again.

"It's so different, Cameron." I sobbed. He kissed my neck.

"What's so different baby?" he asked.

"My dad being gone." I whispered to him, he pulled out from the hug and held my face in his hands.

"I'm here for you." Cameron whispered to me.

"I can't." I cried out, letting all of my feelings out in my cries. He held me close in his arms.