Chapter 1 : What a morning!

Your pov:

You would yawn, struggling to get out of bed as usual. Ever since your dad left, you've been feeling quite empty, and had a couple of nightmares if your mother chose to abandon you aswell. But, she would never. As you got out of bed you make your way downstairs, you had a pretty big house because dragons needed alot of space, since your wings take up alot of space. As you walk downstairs, you see your mother making some food in the kitchen, "Good morning, honey!" m/n aka your mother would say, "Morning mom.." You yawned, then you sat down. The sound of her humming made you feel more relaxed, wanting you to just lay your head back down and sleep. I snapped out of it when I heard a plate being placed in front of me, I made some room so the plate can be fully placed in front of me, "Here, eggs and bacon.." you smiled and said, "Thanks mom.." m/n would smile and grab her plate and eat with you. As soon as you finished eating, you put your plate in the sink. Then got dressed, as soon as you finished packing up, you walked downstairs where your mother was waiting at, "How do I look?"

 Then got dressed, as soon as you finished packing up, you walked downstairs where your mother was waiting at, "How do I look?"

"Awww~! Sweetie, you look great!" You blushed in embarrassment, "Can we go now?.." you said, very embarrassed, "Hold on sweetie, you know we can't have your talons,wings,tail,ears and horns.." you were confused, "Why?.." your mother would sigh, "Y/N.. Humans are afraid of us.. We never really had a good relationship with the humans.." your heart dropped, "O-oh.." your ears lowered down, thinking about your past crushes that were humans, "Well, how do I hide them?" You got a few instructions by your mother about hiding your talons, tail, wings, and ears. "What about my horns?" You asked, "Okay, focus on this one.. Because your horns are gonna be tucked in your skull, it's like they re shrinking.. but they will stay normal size.. just stay extremely focused on this, just like the other parts.." You didn't think about anything else but your horns.. Then, they were.. gone? "Good job sweetie!" You smiled and felt the top of your head, it's like they were never there.."Is this a technique on how dragons hide things?" You said, "no, it's just a trick!" You were suprised you didn't know about this. As soon as you two got into the car.. you felt like small butterflies were flying in your stomach, you've been in this situation before.. Feeling like everything would collapse if you walk into that school, you sighed and looked into the window.