Chapter 2 : Love struck ♡

Your POV:

As your mom pulled into the front of the parking lot, you shiver. Not wanting to go out there, "Have a good first day at school honey!" m/n would say, "Uh, mom.. is it to late to homeschool me?.." You would say, very shy. "Oh come on sweetie! You'll be making so many friends!" She tried encouraging you but, it felt like you would end up humiliating yourself. You get your backpack from the back seat, and sigh.. "Bye mom.." Your mother would smile and wave goodbye. You put on your backpack and turned to the school, sweat trickled down your cheek, Oh boy I am not gonna make it out alive... you thought. You sigh, trying to be confident.. Some boys looked at you, their blush was visible. Oh great.. I am turning red again!! You blushed madly wish embarrassment, How will I ever survive here?.. You looked at a piece of paper, it told you to meet the principal named "Mr Krupp", you walked over to the principles office and opened the door, you peeked into the room and saw a girl with a purple dress and black hair, with purple boots and glasses on. She was staring at a computer screen until whe heard the door creak as you fully got in the room, "Are you the new student?" She said, "U-uh.. yeah.." you were completely frozen then, the second door broke the silence. A man with a white shirt, a blue tie, and a toupee? Didn't look like real hair.. "Hello there new kid.. please, you may enter my office!" He smiled and let the door open for me, he is nice.. you thought to yourself, as you walked into the office you saw two kids sitting on chairs, "Oh, my apologies! I see there are no chairs left because of two TROUBLEMAKERS." He glared at the two kid's who were sitting on the chairs, "Oh come on Mr Krupp, we just wanted to borrow Melvins invention!" The boy in the white shirt and the red tie would say, "Yeah besides, he gave us permission with his invention-" The boy with a weird haircut and white and green stripes on his shirt was cut off by someone entering, "I did not give you any permission to use my invention, you two wingless birds.." You looked over and blushed madly, I-is this love again?! But something about him wasn't like any other crush, he was like.. more then special.. "QUIET!" Mr Krupp would yell, you jolted back and yelped. "Everyone. OUT!" Mr Krupp would then turn to you, "Except you new kid.." You sighed with relief, as soon as everyone left he gave you your schedule, "Sorry about that.. situation.. I don't get along with kids.. Especially George and Harold..." He looked like he had a headache, you still didn't know who George and Harold were.. You assumed that they were those kids who were sitting on the chairs when you got in the principles office. "Now get to class.." He said frustratingly, "O-okay.." You would run to a classroom and see that boy, you blushed and felt butterflies in your stomach.. He is cute... you thought, "Alright, we are taking attendances!" The teacher would say.. As she took attendances, you kept on looking at the kid, "Melvin Sneedly?" She said, "Here.." He said, so, his name is Melvin, huh?.. your blush grew wider, but.. Then felt something grow into your scalp.. Oh no, MY HORNS! "Y/N, may you introduce yourself?" You looked at the teacher and nodded, you got out of your seat and in the front of the class, you cleared your throat and sighed, still blushing. "Hello, my name is Y/N L/N.." I say, Okay, nice start.. "I came from, California.. and my family.. Well, wasn't the best back at home.. Temper issues and.. Other things.." some boys looked at you, kinda feeling bad.. Even Melvin looked at you, kinda concerned, and a bit sad.. "Okay then, please return to your seat and get your history book out..." The teacher would say.