Chapter 4

"Who am I babysitting." I seemed in a pretty good mood, knowing the fact that I had friends cheered me up.

"Honey please don't get mad, uhh." He coughed impatiently. "You have to babysit these two boys while I return ho e from work in an hour or two." He moved out of the way, they weren't boys at all, they were about my age, they looked so pale like if they never took a step outside in there life.

I had a sudden urge to laugh. Why would they need a babysitter?

"Dad why do they need a babysitter." I slightly whispered I didn't want to be rude.

"Luke's mom, my assistant at work she kind of got mad at him. She wants to make sure he doesn't go outside to uhh," he coughed again. " this one party, well I don't know how to explain can you take care of them?"

"Sure."

"Thanks I have to go now," he grabbed his coat from the coach. "Bye." He gave me a kiss on the forehead.

"Bye."

I closed the door behind him. I turned around again, the two "boy's" we're standing in a corner of the living room. The tallest one looked like he could kill you with one glare, he was very cute, Yet pale at the same time. He had his hair up in a quiff a beanie on, his eyes were misty blue, he had dirty blonde hair, he also had a black lip ring. On the left of him was a boy with curly dirty blonde hair, it was very messy. His eyes were a enchanting green, he seemed very cheeky, and unlike the tall boy he seemed nicer.

I felt like a minion to them, they were all so tall about a foot taller than me oh my this wasn't going to go so good.

"Sooo.." I really wanted to break the silence. I started swinging my body with my heels. They stayed quite no one dared to speak. "Did the cat still your guys tongue?"

Still no word from them, they only stared at me with no facial expression, the boy with the curly hair now started to seem scary.

"Ok?" I sighed I didn't like the silence. "Am I speaking some foreign language or something!" I started to get annoyed. They still kept staring at me. "Fine!"

I took my Uggs off and threw them on the living room carpet. I took my hoodie off, and was left with my sweats and black shirt.

I walked towards them, I wanted to make them talk, I was really desperate.

"So are you two this quite all the time?"

To my surprise the curly haired boy started chuckling.

"No sweety." His smile faded away when the tall boy glared at him.

"Okay. You guys can sit down." They were still standing in that one corner.

The boy with curly hair split with the tall one and sat down. Meanwhile the other boy stood like a statue hovering over us.

"What's your name?" I was curious.

"I'm Ashton Irwin." The boy with the curly hair spoke up.

"Nice name Ashton." I smiled at his reaction. "I'm Hazel."

"Thanks, oh and that's Luke." He nodded at the tall boy still hovering over us.

"Luke you know you can sit down."

"Yea I know I can. I choose not to." His voice was deep.

"Ok then." I didn't have time for this, I stood up from the warm coach and headed into the kitchen.

"Were are you going?" I turned around Luke was standing right behind me, his cold breath ran down my spine.

"To get food of course."

I turned my heel on him and headed into the kitchen, the fridge had loads of food in it. I wanted a peanut butter jelly sandwich. I didn't want yo be rude to the guys so I went to ask them if they wanted one.

"Hey guys?" They were still in the living room, Ashton sitting down minding his own bussines, and luke hovering over Ashton.

"Yes?" They both replied there voice together sounded harmonic.

"Do you guys want a pb and jelly sandwich?"

"Uhh no thanks." Luke glared at Ashton again who glared back at him to.

"Ok?" I walked back into the kitchen to make myself a sandwich. I was finally finishing up when I heard a glass knock down.

I ran to the living room alert of what was going on.

"LUKE LET GO OF HIM!" Luke was pushing Ashton to the wall and was choking him. I ran to Luke and pushed him out of the way. Ashton however looked fine, like if nothing has happened.

"YOU GUYS ARE CRAZY!" I was furious.

"We were just playing honey." Luke winked at me and Ashton smirked.

"Shut up!" I wasn't in the mood for anything of this at all, they ruined my good mood and now they were going to see the worst of me.

"CLEAN IT UP!" Everything came out of my mouth without thinking. My feet were now cut by the broken vase. "Oww." I bent over they were bleeding. "You've seen what you've done!" I started to cry they hurt so much. "I'm telling my dad about this!"

They kept quite bit watched me bleed. "Ashton we have to leave." Luke was trembling and Ashton was holding his hands in fists.

"We've got to go!" Without no more word they stormed out of the house leaving me sitting the on the floor. Never am I going to babysit again!

(A/N)

HEY GUYS! :0 long time no update... Sorry if it's short I'll fix it by making the next chapter longer. Ok?

QOTD: favorite movie?

AOTD: Finding Nemo (i know....) xD

Bye xx And more than 100 reads THANKS! :*