Chapter 2

I couldn't believe this a werewolf? A vampire, he was really getting on my nerves now.

"Wow luke I know this a prank, now can you please let Mikey and I go!" I was positive he was joking.

"Hazel I'm not kidding.... This is no joke."

I could tell he was really annoyed, his jaw was clenched, his hands turned into fists. All of a sudden he made this weird noise, he was growing fangs his eyes turned red.

"Ashton! Get her out of here!"

Ashton got me over his shoulders and he ran out of the room with such a speed.

-1 1/2 year ago-

"Mom I don't want to move!"

Everything was a mess, I had to move states because my mom was marrying some new guy and since I didn't want to go to Florida with her I had to move to Washington with my dad.

"It's not my problem anymore. You either move in with me and Robert, or you go live with your dad!"

"It'll be stupid if I go live with you anyways...." I mumbled under my breath. "My dad will be a good choice for now...."

It all seemed like yesterday when she was just starting her elementary school here in Texas, she remembered it detail by detail, she remembered 5th grade promotion, and how she used to get bullied in 7th grade. It all seemed like yesterday when she had her first kiss with Mason her 8th grade crush right under the big oak tree on the left of the block. It seemed like yesterday when she started 9th grade and now she was leaving her bestie behind, not part of her life anymore.

It was the middle of January and she was now leaving her hometown, now when she had barely got used to the fact that her crush might ask her to homecoming. Everything went blank the second her mom told her she was moving. Why did this have to happen to her?

"Are you packed up honey?"

"Yea." The sound of moving didn't suit her to much.

"Alright well you are leaving tomorrow at 5:00 am and you're taking the plane here is your ticket." She handed me the ticket to doom. "Oh and your dad will be picking you up once you arrive. Ok?"

"Yea alright."

Everything in her room seemed so dreadful now, gloomy and dark. She couldn't recognize it anymore. That room, once bright and colorful, filled with every painting she had made in her spare time.

-----------------

It was already 6:30 am she was in that dreadful plane, she was excited about seeing her dad, but every single memory she had came rushing to her like a waterfall.

10:00 pm already, it was only 5 more minutes before she'd be landing, she was hoping she had friends at her new highschool. The sound of being bullied again didn't suit her.

Everything seemed to slow down 5 minutes seemed like an hour. The worms in her belly didn't seem to calm down, as soon as she knew it she was already hugging her dad.

"I missed you so much!"

"Me to hunny." My dad was now giving me a bone crushing hug. "Let's go to your new home." He smiled down at me. I was shorter than he was of course, he was blonde and my mom was a natural brunette which is why my hair color is brown, his eyes are green and my moms are brown, my eyes are green like my dads. I'm a bit skinny and I don't really consider myself pretty to be honest, I'm 15 and ill be turning 16 in August.

It was a bit chilly and cloudy, I actually thought this was quite a change from Texas. Everything was sunny over there and you felt more happy, now it seemed dull and boring but I could easily get used to it.

We arrived at his house, well my house.

"Wow dad this is nice." It was a cozy 2 story house it had 4 rooms and 3 bathrooms. The living room was huge, and all the furniture seemed to fit in so snugly. "Dad?"

"Yea?"

"Can we go upstairs to see my room?"

"Sure!"

We headed upstairs, even the stairs seemed comfortable to lay on. On the very last door on the hallway was my room, it was very beautiful and big. It also had a bathroom and a huge walk in closet, but the thing that caught my eyes was that one big window with a great view of the forest behind our house.

"Oh dad this is beautiful!"

"I knew you'll like." With that he smiled and left the room.

A/N:

How did you guys like it? I'm trying my very best for it to turn out good. xx