Chapter 5

The weekend went on real quick by now it was Sunday night, the thought of returning to school cheered me up but killed me at the same time. I was worried I wouldn't make a good impression to the school and I would be called loser and all those horrible names they called me in 7th grade.

I headed downstairs for some supper, my dad was good at cooking, he has been good at cooking all his life.

"Hey dad, what are we eating?" My dad had been reading a book when he looked up at me.

"Umm, spaghetti. It's on the table."

I turned and walked into the kitchen sure enough there was a plate set with a pile of spaghetti.

I was extremely hungry, I hadn't eaten lunch and I was kind of craving some spaghetti. I sat down and started eating spaghetti by myself in the kitchen. I slurped it down and my face got dirty. I used to love spaghetti but my face got really messy so I stopped eating it, I wasn't a very neat person.

I was nearly done with the plate when I couldn't handle more food, I got up from my chair and grabbed my plate I scraped my left overs in the trash and set my plate in the sink. I walked into the living room and I didn't see my dad where he was sitting at earlier.

"Dad?" No answer, I didn't worry he was probably taking a shower.

I headed back upstairs to take a shower, I didn't want to take one tomorrow in the morning, I wanted it to be calm.

I got a pair of fluffy shorts a black tank top, and my knee high socks. I quickly grabbed my white silk undergarments, and a towel and headed into my bathroom. I got my clothes off and turned on the warm water. I jumped in the water ran through my hair and fell to the bath floor. I got my favorite raspberry and mango shampoo and put a small amount of it on my palm before rubbing it through my scalp, after that I grabbed my matching conditioner and applied it on my hair. I was done with my hair now, I grabbed my candy apple body wash and washed my body, before grabbing my razor and shaving my legs. I didn't know wether I was going to wear a skirt or some pants tomorrow so I took the chance. I turned off the water and opened the curtain I felt a cold wind rush toward me, my arms prickled and I felt bumps on my legs.

I quickly grabbed my bath robe, I didn't want to feel cold any more. I grabbed my towel and twirled it around my hair so it could dry while I changed.

I put on my undergarments and my pajamas, I was ready for bed, I took the towel off my hair and grabbed my brush taking out every single knot in my hair, I didn't like my hair when it had knots in it, it made it so hard to brush.

I got out of the bathroom and instantly jumped into my cozy bed, I made my room bright and girly since the day I came here, five minutes later I fell asleep.

************************

6:30 am

Beep -Beep -Beep

I woke up to the annoying sound of my alarm clock, I turned it off.

I stayed in my bed facing the window, I had almost forgotten I had school. I got up and went into my closet taking out a black pair of ripped skinny jeans, my Rolling Stones t-shirt, and my black pair of converse. I quickly put my clothes on and headed to my vanity. There I took out my hair straightener and plugged it in waiting for it to heat up a little bit. I took out my makeup bag and placed it on the drawer. I took out my black beanie, and a black hollister hoodie that I got for Christmas.

I grabbed the makeup I needed which was only a little bit, eyeliner, lip gloss, and my bb cream. I applied a little bit of each and I was done with my makeup.