introduction

Emery

I am Emery, 18 year old daughter of Hardin and Tessa, sister to Auden and best friend of Evanda Ross and Creedence Vance, despite her being my Aunt. I am the girl who plays in a band, writes poems and is somewhat a realist bitch.

Yeah, you read that right. My mother has a difficult time with me most days, she says I'm so much like my father it's going to cause her early aging or whatever. See, unlike most people, I don't like to sugar coat things. I'd rather say it how it is and how I see it. In other words, I'm right, you're wrong and there's nothing you can do or say to take that fact away.

Ugh, I get where my mother is coming from.

So, that's me Emery Scott. I know, I know. You're probably thinking; "wait, isn't your dad that author for the book about parties and psychopaths and sex?".

Yes. Yes, he is.

See, I never actually read the book or done anything closely related to the mature events of which occurred during the process of my father's writings. I have friends and am in highschool and people - a lot of people - have read it. So, you know it's obvious I'd heard about it.

I admit, I'm disappointed with how my parents acted, reacted and am deeply, deeply and also very deeply disturbed by how they resolved their lovers quarrels.

Now, after so many chapters of their story, they can't be any more in love then they already are.

Although, it may seem extremely unrealistic, their connection is as real as it comes.

I just can't wait to begin my own journey.

Fanfiction; AFTER BY ANNA TODD

After by Anna Todd

diannaxjaxson © 2019