iii. thee outcast

THEE OUTCAST
•••••••••••••••
"i won't leave her alone until she's gone. for good."
•••••••••••••••
january. 2015. los angeles, california.
•••••••••••••••

this is kind of a lengthy chapter 😗

NORMANI

me and the girls strolled down the hallway joking and somewhat gossiping.

the hallways were chaotic and crowded in the mornings.

which we expected.

today was the first day back after christmas break.

everyone was rejuvenated and 'dEtErmIndEd' as they liked to call it.

"word around school, there's a new girl." ariana flipped her brown ponytail on the center of her back.

"girl...we just got in school, how do you know this?" dinah chuckled, looking down at short ari.

"i have my ways." she closed her eyes and smiled innocently.

"hey girls!" victoria walked up to us and began walking by us.

"hi." camila rolled her eyes and flipped her long tresses.

she was the asshole of the group, the one that was always bitter over god knows what.

but she's been my bestfriend since 4th grade... kinda.

i stick with her because of the popularity. and we get invited to hella frat parties.

she's always been two-faced.

"anyways, we're going to class, bye girls." camila hooked her arm onto mine and we both parted ways from the lauren, ally, victoria, and ariana.

on the way to spanish class, i noticed a unfamiliar face stand above the other students a little.

"who the hell is that?" camila mumbled.

"the new girl i'm guessing." i shrugged and studied the girl's face again.

camila being camila when we walked pass the girl she lowly spoke, "bitch", but it was loud enough for the anonymous girl to hear.

"excuse me?" she asked, turning her head to me and camila. we stopped and swung over to see her face.

"i said your hair looks nice." cam smiled, i rolled my eyes at my 'friend' because of the shady remark she made.

"oh. i'm me—" the deep voiced girl began to say.

"yeah i don't care." she scrunched her face up.

we continued our way to class as she chuckled and said, "her hair looks a mess."

"it's actually not that bad." i glanced over at my fair skinned bestfriend.

she scoffed, "are you on my side or hers?"

"yours of course but cam—"