ix. fuckemies

i got this unusual ass imagine idea from haters in megan's comments saying she wears "wrestler clothes" wellllll, we're gonna turn negativity into wonderfulness, enjoy legends 🙈!

FUCKEMIES
•••••••••••••••
"we're enemies...but you wanna fuck me?"
•••••••••••••••

Y/N

"y/n, you HAVE to crush her in this press conference. did you read the clapbacks i sent you?" gloria told, behind me.

i was paying attention to where i was going, but her heels made it obvious she was speed walking.

"as your manager, i think you should talk all raw shit until you...basically—"

"get my ass beat?" i looked at her and raised my eyebrow.

"y-yes, but in a nice way." she rested her hand on my shoulder.

"this girl is a BEAST. you know what she did to wolf tyla, whew that girl can be the female mike tyson." an antipathetic look powered her fair skinned frontispiece.

"okay okay i get it, i'm gonna loose this fight whatever let's just get this over with."

so, the gag is, i'm going up against megan thee stallion.

one of the most fiercest female boxers in america.

i honestly don't know how i got myself in this situation but i know it isn't good.

i'm not scared because i've took an L before but like...with her it's a weird feeling.

i kinda wanna get punched in the face by her you know?

i was bombarded by journalists microphones and microphones as i walked into the conference.

press was all around and there her and her team was, sitting here, undefeated.

"welcome ladies to your last press conference until the big day. you both look...mean...as usual. now, are there any things you wanna get off of your chest before we get into questions?"

"i'd rather make a sex tape with you than fight you."

megan voiced.

my eyes went buck as everyone in the room went slack jawed and all was audible was papers turning and cameras flicking.

"okay ms. stallion you understand we're live on television right now right?" gary, the mediator told.

she gave me a mona lisa like look from across the room before she said, "i don't care."

:・゚✧ *:・゚✧ *:・゚✧
*:・゚.✧:・゚.✧ *:・.