▪Ferris Wheel▪ ~Logicality~ {F}{R}

(Requested by no one)

To say Logan was frightened by heights was an understatement. It was an irrational fear he allowed to grow into a life consuming fright, so when his friend dared him to go on the ferris wheel all by his lonesome, he definitely had some concerns. If there was one thing worse than ferris wheels, it was ferris wheels at the fair, constructed in under two hours.

Logan hesitantly flashed his wristband to the operator before they allowed him to enter, another male holding a small teddy bear already in his seat due to the long line. Logan accepted that there was no turning back and pulled himself into the seat, now hoping to spare himself from what foolish antics this boy would experience from him.

"Hi, I'm Patton!" Who he now knew as Patton broke into a large grin. Logan cursed as the ride lurched backwards, sending them around once or twice. Logan's hands were clenched tightly around the saftey bar, white-knuckled and shaking. When the ride came to a complete stop, the night sky above them swallowing them into an abyss, he realized that they were now at the highest point, Logan in a current state of panic.

"Are you alright?" A soft voice lingered in the cold August air, feet swinging below them.

"Don't do that." Logan's eyes could wander nowhere, but Patton's eyes. The swinging ceased at the moment, a hand slipping into Logan's own. He relaxed a little, thankful to be with someone so kind.

"Did you know you were afraid of heights?" Logan nodded in response to the query, squeezing his hand slightly as a breeze gusted through the air. "Well, how many times do you have to pee on the front of your pants before you learn to unzip them?"

Logan's face portrayed a combination of emotions in that moment, from gratitude and joy, to confusion and wonder. "What- Wha- What are you even talking about?" Logan adjusted his glasses before hastily shoving his hand back into his pocket.

"I meant, why do you go on rides if you're scared of them? Haven't you learned?" Logan rolled his eyes and relaxed. Patton knew by now that they were certainly not allowing riders on, they were stuck up here until the ride was fixed.

"I was dared," Logan explained, venom tracing his every word. Patton couldn't help but giggle. "What?"

"What grade are you in?" Patton raised an eyebrow, the shadow of a grin still prominent on his features. Logan shook his head and sighed.

"I'm a senior." Patton had to laugh, a senior going on a ride because of a dare. Logan's cheeks flushed a light pink color, huffing of annoyance.

"A silly little dare got you up here, Kiddo?" Patton squeezed Logan's hand once and giggled as his face brightened at the gesture.

"I'm probably older than you, anyways." Logan stuck his tongue out childishly, all polite senses washing away. Of course, they were only joking.

"Uh-huh, but I call everyone kiddo, so seems you're not an exception." Patton playfully rocked the cart, earning a frightened and high pitched squeal from the other who glared intensely at him.

"Dude!" Logan burst out into laughter afterwards. "What the hell is wrong with you?" He kicked the younger's foot playfully.

"Watch your language, uh..." Patton froze, pushing his glasses higher onto the bridge of his freckled nose. "I don't think I caught your name." He smiled warmly at Logan, a sight that melted his heart.

"Logan." He informed, shifting his hand so that they were intertwining their fingers, Logans long digits with Patton's short, gloved ones. Patton seemed okay with this, so Logan didn't feel a need to retract his current action.

"We should hang out sometime!" Patton exclaimed, Logan tensing a bit at the loud, unexpected voice. He relaxed and nodded quickly, not wanting to pass up another minute with the shorter fellow. "My friend Virge has my phone, though. He wanted to hang out with some kid from his class. I think his name was Romano, like the cheese, but you can never be too sure."

"Roman." The cart lurched forward once again, but only an inch or two, Logan's grip around Pattons hand like steel. "Fuck-"

"Wanna hear a joke?" Patton tried to calm him down and refrain him from using profanity. Before Logan could deny that he didn't exactly want to hear this man's pitiful joke, his voice began. "So, a rich snail goes into a car shop and-"

"Snails can't be rich, nor can they buy cars." Logan pointed out as Patton raised an eyebrow expectantly. Logan quickly made a motion to his mouth like a zipper before giving him a thumbs up and winking. Patton can't say he didn't blush at the action.

"So, he picks out the fastest car and then he requests S's to be painted all over the car." Logan was now looking at him with playful annoyance written on his face. "When the dealer asked why he'd want to do that to such an expensive car, he responded with, 'when I speed by other cars, I want them to say Look at that escargot!'"

Logan couldn't help the chuckle, Patton somehow distracted him until they reached the ground. Logan got up quickly and made his way to the exit alongside Patton who was laughing at his own joke. "Virge, can I have my phone?" He said as he spotted the two lovebirds flirting beside a funhouse. Virgil handed it to him, Patton quickly clicking to get a new contact, naming it
"👾👽Logie🤖👻"

As he handed it to the other, he smiled. Virgil's eyebrows peaking. "You got a crush, Patt?" Patton lightly punched his friend, blushing a deep rose color. Logan's face was also tinted. Logan handed it back.

"We should go get dinner one night, Patton." Logan suggested as the other bounced on the balls of his feet, excitedly.

"That sounds awesome!" Patton held the phone close to his chest, pupils dilated.

"Funhouse?" Roman asked as the others nodded and got in line. Logan wasn't sure what this feeling was, but he knew for sure that Patton was the cause of it.

Boom da boom
Its meeeee
Plz request
Me so boreddddd
:(((((