▪Fine▪ ~Deceit×Reader(F)~ {S}

(REQUESTED BY THE AMAZING Fionacle ) Also my first smut--- so, sorry

"Dee, we have to go." Y/N whined, grabbing a jacket from the coat rack, Deceit looming over you. Lust was clear and present in his devious eyes. He seemed intimidating to most, but to you, he was just... Well, misunderstood. Although, that is what you are if every sentence you speak is a lie.

"Yes, we do." His grim, gravelly voice echoed through the room. A lie, obviously. What Deceit despised most in his life, from my experience, was not getting what he wanted, and right now was no exception. His eyes shimmered in the dimly lit room. Slowly, he backed me up against the door, placing short kisses in a trail to my ear before he whisper seductively, "Or we can play."

Biting my lip, I answered his request. "We've had these tickets for months..." I tried to tell myself that this wasn't what I needed now. That what I needed was to join my friends at a concert, my favorite band. "I want to go."

"You can't lie to me, Y/N, I am the embodiment of falsehoods." He continued down my neck, occasionally leaving marks as a trail. Soft moans escaped my throat, his smooth lips brushing my collar bone as he tugged at my shirt, waiting for approval.

You nodded leisurely, the tee hastily being ripped over your head and thrown to the ground. "Fine. You always get your way." You stated matter-of-factly, secretly loving every second. Next your bra was discarded along with the shirt, kisses trailing from down your chest.

Deceit easily lifted you, your legs wrapping around his waist as he carried you to the bed, lying you down ever so carefully. His fingers traced the waistline of your jeans that complimented your every curve. By this moment you were already tugging on his belt, trying for access before he grabbed them. "Only for good girls who wait." A pout was portrayed by your face, but obeyed, submitting to him quickly.

He tugged your pants away, blushing at your clean-shaven state. "No underwear, then?~ Were you planning on this all along?~" A smirk graced your features and you ran a hand down his exposed chest, gazing up into his hypnotic eyes.

His hands admired every curve, scar, and stretch mark along your body. After all, it was what made you beautiful. Deceit leaned down and kissed you lovingly before sliding a finger inside of you, prodding in every direction, earning what Deceit would explain as the most beautiful sound erupt from your body. Another moan belted out as he added another and finally a third.

"Please, Dee, I'm ready!~" You whined, watching as he stripped of his pants and boxers. You gasped at the sight of him. He crawled over you and pulled a condom on. He then grasped your hips in his hands, lining up and brushing the hair out of your face before pushing in.

"Oh, Dee!~" You panted and moaned into the air, your body already lining with sweat. He groaned, thrusting faster into you, a scream of pleasure being emitted from yourself, a groan from him. He leaned in, sucking and biting at your neck.

"Does that feel good, baby?~" Not trusting your own voice, you nodded, biting your lip to the point it bled. Your eyes rolled into the back of your head, back arching.

It was until he hit your sensitive spot you couldn't keep it in any longer, a long string of moans belting from your lips. Your hands found their way way to his back, nails digging into the skin as he growled and groaned.

You released, yet he refused to stop, still pounding into you. "Dee~" You whined at the overstimulation. He pulled out before he released and collapsed next to you, the air thick and evident of the current events.

"I'm glad I didn't go..." You admitted, panting. He smirked and grasped your hand.

"Me too."

Aye, so that was my first smut, let alone my first heterosexual smut. I know, it's short, it's kinda bad, but I've seen worse? Yeah, whatever I need to say to make myself feel better, Ig.