The Mother of Sin - PRIDE

-------

Just like in a knock-off horror movie, it was also raining tonight.

Big drops of rain violently hit the thick glass windows of the mansion my family works at.

To call it a mansion is an understatement. The Collin family lives in a palace.

The house is so big that the ceiling was made so high you can stack three people and the one on top is still unlikely to reach it.

There was too much space that the hallways were made so wide you would think the residents actually drive inside.

This mansion was made so ridiculously big that the Collin family live together but wouldn't even manage to bump into each other.

I continued walking down the eerie hallway.

I hold my phone up and search for creepy horror songs on the internet.

They said that a vacant house would eventually attract inanimated creatures. Does an emotionally-vacant mansion counts?

With the creepy wail of a woman from my phone, I nonchalantly walk to the hallway of the third floor. Aka the 'Monster Floor' where the Bane of my Existence resides.

A disgusting series of sex-crazed dirty talk fought with my very own Horror SFX.

"Harder, Raven! Oh my god. Please! F*ck me harder!"

I rolled my eyes and stopped walking. I just stared at the light coming out from the open door of the sole occupied room of this floor.

I upped the volume of the phone.

The slapping sound of wet flesh grew shorter ond louder eventually drowning my horror OST.

"Aaah!! Shit shit!please!I'm gonna.... I'm gonna.... aaaaah!!!!"

My mouth twisted and my eyes rolled.

Fucking exhibitionists.

The woman's voice grew more frantic and impossibly louder. Like she wants to broadcast to the whole world that she's getting fucked silly.

I continued standing still listening just like what the person inside surely wants me to do.

"Aaaaahhh!" Finally, the woman screamed as if she's dying accompanied by the low growl of the lasviscious devil whose probably killing her inside.

I look at my phone just to have something to do while giving them enough time to put on clothes and the devil to throw a limping woman out.

"Out."

A still half naked blond stumbled out of the room. She still have a dazed look on her face and I can see her trembling limbs clutch her clothes to her bare chest.

I admit my heart still hurt a little when her eyes caught my still figure and they widen in horror and eventually guilt.

I gave her a smile as I look at her disheveled state.

"N-nathan..." she trembled and looked like she wanted to run back from wherever hell she came from.

I gave her another once-through when I saw the half naked devil lean to the open door and gave me a cold blank look.

He was so cool As if he didn't just fucked the life out of my 6 months girlfriend or As if he haven't done that with the past 5 girls too.

Cathy look at Raven as if she was looking for someone to save her.

Ha. As if.

I cut of my stare-off with Raven and gave my sweetest and kindest smile to Cathy. The smile that I gave her when she told me she loves me after she gave me her virginity.

Yeah. Before I found out she's actually a screamer and a dirty talker who likes it wild and rough.

"Did you had fun, Cathy?" I asked.

Raven snickered at my question.

Douchebag.

I didn't look at him though. Coz I already know what I'll see in the demon's face.

I just look at Cathy getting more frantic by the minute.

She haven't even put on her shirt. I can still see the telltail red marks and love bruises from her white breast and the finger marks on her legs shown by her skimpy pink skirt.

I never thought she would ever favour this look from her usual simple shirt and pants.

Heh. Just when I thought I got the perfect unassuming girl that will stay with me, she went her way and got seduced nontheless.

She tried to smoothen her just-got-fucked hairstyle and her panicked eyes look at everywhere else except mine.

"T-this... I-i..."

"She sure had her fun. Did you hear her scream? I could fuck her through the storm and the world will still hear her worship my dick." Raven smirked.

My jaw clenched but I didn't give him a glance. I continued looking at Cathy.

Her face flushed and her wide eyes look incredulous at Raven. As if she can't believe her 'lover' just blurt out shit like that.

I don't wanna say she deserve it but she does.

She's been fucking him and cheating on me for I don't know how long but she haven't realized how much of an asshole he is. Does she only look at his dick? Why didn't she see the asshole warnings he emmits all over his damn body?

I took a deep breath and look away from her. Still not looking at Raven.

"Put on your clothes. I'll take you home."

I heared a sob and something broken.

"You..."

I really don't want to spare him a glance but my eyes still did.

He was fuming mad with his phone smashed in pieces on the floor.

"Don't tell me you're still taking her back?!" He march to me and shoved me to the wall.

'Not a fucking chance.' Unlike him, I don't have a cheating kink

My back hurt but I muster my strength and gave him a shove back.

He flinch just a fucking little. Shitty bastard.

"Coming from the guy who snatch every single girl I had!"

I saw Cathy flinch. If she haven't realized she was just being used the whole time Raven was messing up with her. She sure does now.

I don't want to hate her but I actually really do.

I thought she was different from all the rest But she turned out even worst.

Was she always running to Raven after everytime we were together? Just like what she did today?

Just imagine what I felt when Raven's sixth picture message was sent to me.

She just got out of my room in the small attached servant's house beside this mansion with my kisses still lingering on her lips and my hand still marked on her body when I saw her sucking dick on the mansion's third floor.

And not just anyone's dick. But the one from the guy that openly antagonizes me and the one who almost branded my forehead with target.

The Same with all the 5 other pictures prior.

Why does he do it anyway?

This scene already happened six times I already know what to do after.

Why does this filthy rich asshole keeps taking every girl I had?

What's his deal anyway?

Just being his arrogant spoiled brat self again? Maybe it's just his wealthy priviledged ass talking?

Shit. Who am I kidding?

'He's just crazy. And I'm unfortunately the closest target.'