THREE: AVARICE

"Asshole..." Michael whispered. Well, it was loud enough that I was able to hear it so he probably did it in purpose.

"That scared me." Vicky tug at my arm showing how 'scared' she is.

I took a deep breath.

Damn.

"Sigh... I really wonder how low can you get."

I glare at Michael.

He ignored me, took a cig and lit it up.

I grit my teeth but Michael just nonchalantly stare at me behind the haze of the smoke.

"Hey, Nathan! Don't you want to continue where we left of?" Vicky sensually rub herself to my body.

But the heat from earlier was already gone. Michael's judgemental eyes sear at my soul and just left me...

Fuck.

I don't even know what I feel.

But the feeling is just annoying. It's spiteful.

Just like an itch you can't scratch.

'stupid bastard. Of course you know why.'

I disentangled with Vicky and directly took the Bottle of Whisky.

"Hey..."

I dodged from Vicky. I smirk at her looking apologetic. "Sorry, Vicky. We should do it another time."

Michael snickered.

Vicky frowned. "Are you fucking serious?" She asked me looking at me like I'm the biggest cock-blocker.

Oh yes, I am.

Michael Smirk at Vicky. "Forgive him, Vicky. The blood probably freak him out so much that his dick limped." He laugh.

I glare at him. "Fuck you."

"Again, no thanks I'm st---"

I directly scoop Ice from a cup and throw the Ice to his Face.

I chug the Whisky off the bottle ignoring Vicky stomping away raining complains and calling me a pussy and Michael laughing with the obvious loathing to my actions.

"Damn it."

-------------------

Michael hastily dropped me to the grass as soon as he take me down his car.

"Tsk! I told you not to get wasted if you'll end up like this everytime!" He continued nagging while looking at me exasperatedly and vainly trying to straighten his shirt.

I ignored his stupid mug and just lie planted on the manicured lawn. Augh, this massive hellhole disguised as a respectable house of wealth fucking hurt my eyes!

"Shit! Why isn't he answering?!" I can hear Michael's irritated voice. He sound really pissed. The duffus. Haha!

"Pft--!" I tried to keep myself from laughing but I wasn't able to.

The alcohol probably reached my brain.

"This asshole..."

I continued laughing.

"Hey!" Michael finally grew a brain a called one of the security blindly standing guard somewhere. "Where's Raven?"

Probably fucking another Bitch. Haha

I laugh until I was a choking mess.

"Augh! You bastard! You're fucking gross!"

I can see Michael frantically dialing on his phone while cursing me through my dazed sight.

I laugh again.

Who are you trying to call?

If that bastard don't unleash their Rottweilers on me, I'd already be thankful.

"Hey! You! Pick up this asshole here! He's fucking puking on your lawn!"

I wasn't able to hear what Michael said next since I can only hear the disgusting puking sounds I made for the second time.

"Oh god. Where are the fucking people here when you need them?" I can feel Michael nudging me with his dirty shoes. "Hey, asshole. Are you dying yet?"

"Fakyuuuu~~" I mutter.

Oh shit. My stomach feels weird and my head hurts so much. I'm fucking dying.

I can feel myself fainting.

"Hey. Nathan. Hey?"

"The fuck! Are you really dead?! You shitty little bitch! Wait for Raven at least..."

I even managed to think 'Like hell I fucking would' before my sight darken and I fainted.

-----------------

I swear I would never drink that much again.

"Augh..." My head feels like it's being sawed in half, shit.

I open my eyes.

It's kinda dark but i know I'm not in my room. Oh shit. Where did that Bastard dumped me?

I feel like my mind cleared up a bit when I heard something from... That must be the bathroom.

The water rustle for a while.

I made myself sit up even if it seems like I would leave my head on the soft pillow.

Is that Michael?

The water stop and I could hear the rustling of clothes.

I was waiting with bated breath before I hear the click of the doorknob.

Shit. Who's that? Should i grab a lampshade?

The door open and

The fuck?!

"Raven?!"

He's wearing a sweatshirt and shorts while rubbing the towel in his wet hair using his left hand.

As soon as I saw that that person was Raven, I frantically look around the room using the bathroom light.

Bitch, it's really his too luxurious bedroom And I'm currently on the bed he probably used to fuck my exes.

Great. Just great.

I almost jump out the filthy but super comfy bed forgetting how hung over I was.

So of course, I fucking collapsed and even took the probably stupidly expensive lampshade with me of all things.

"Shit!" Raven curse while rushing over my side. "What the fuck are you doing?!" He scolded me when he reach me.

"Of course, leaving the shit out of here! What do you think?!" I slap his hand when he tried to support me up. "Don't fucking touch me!"

"Shit!" He caught my arms. "Stop flailing around! You're fucking bleeding!"

I ignore the panic in his voice. I just continued dodging him. I don't even feel the shards of the bulb digging into my flesh.

Just as soon as I have Raven near me, I have to fucking escape.

"Fuck! Stop! I won't touch you, okay?!" He finally move a meter away.

I glare at him but wince when I start feeling the sting from the wounds. The fuck.

"Hiss!" I look at my arms and got ready to take the shard out.

"Fuck! Are you stupid?! Stop that! You'll just wound your fucking fingers!!"

I immediately flinch when Raven started moving closer. "Stop! Don't come closer!"

He look at me like he wants to pinch me to smithereens "Then fucking stop being an idiot, Damn it!"