TWO: SLOTH

"Y-you... You've gone mental!" Gregory stepped back three times as he point me with a trembling finger.

Yeah. I guess I am. "What? I thought we already established this fact? Haven't been reading your script, mutt? Or your brain is just too little you can't remember former events?"

Like a thirt rate bombshell, he continued mutterring 'you you you'.

"'Me me me.' What the fuck am I?"

Everyone is looking at us. I could even see a few teachers in the crowd but no one tried to stop us.

Well, whether if it's a poor bitch being bullied by the rich bitch or the crazy bitch biting the blabbing bitch, no one really wants to break up the party and take the fall.

Especially when there's Raven Collin holding the fort.

I sighed. Nevermind. This is not even doing it for me.

So what if I make Gregory's ugly face uglier? I'm still fucking alone.

I bent down to collect my things and ignore them.

Ignore Gregory the Prick,

Ignore the Douchebag Minions,

Ignore the Spineless teachers,

And Ignore the fucking devil.

I just want to get away from here. Get away from him.

-----------

But of course, that was impossible. School is shit but a shit I have to stomach.

I still had 2 classes to take. 1 of them was with Raven Collins.

I ignore his piercing looks and tried to concentrate on class.

What doesn't kill you make you stronger, right?

Though for us, It should be what doesn't make you crazy makes you crazier.

The bell ring and I was able to stop holding my breath.

I fucking need a drink. A drink or a hundred.

Or maybe even a smoke or a pop of pill.

This is how crazy I am right now.

And of course, I need a hot body to keep me sane.

I race to the door even if Collins gave a 'don't-fucking-move-we're-not-done' look.

Haha. Well, I'm done with him, that's for sure.

--------------

"Hey, here."

I look at the guy who casually sat beside me without permission. He took the glass from my hands and took the shot while offering me a 'pill'.

I stared at the thing in his hands.

Michael, the rude guy was intently staring and waiting for my response.

The fucker.

He smirk. "Oh ho... Don't tell me you're hesitating after all the trouble I've gone through." Michael took my hands and put the pill in my hands.

I just stare at the thing in my palm.

"What? You forgot how to take it?" Michael laugh and acted like he's throwing something in his mouth. "Simple."

I gave him a look telling him how fucking idiotic he was.

As always, he just laughed and gulp the remaining alcohol from my glass. "You know I won't give you any real drug even if you stare at me like that." He took the 'pill' from my hands and pop it in his mouth. "Mm... Strawberry."