Krelboyne

Wilkerson Sister

Season 1 Episode 1

Krelboyne

I woke up to Malcolm's back. I had a small bed between the other two beds. It might be weird for a girl to be sleeping in a room with three brothers, but we didn't have room and I didn't care...much. I could hear Reese's left nostril wheezing like it does every morning. I yawned and rolled out of bed. I grunted. "Malcolm."

He nodded back. "Charlie." I stumbled to the bathroom, clutching my clothes. It was the same thing every school morning. I had four brothers. Francis and Reese were older by four and one year respectively. My brother Malcolm was younger by a year and Dewey was younger by six years. Even if I was older than Malcolm by a year, we were in the same grade, but different classes starting in the 5th grade. I was too late for school because of my birthday was too late in the year. Through elementary school, me and Malcolm would be doing some prank or fighting with with each other. I shoved on blue jeans and a t-shirt. I ran a hand through my shoulder length dark blond hair and rubbed my blue eyes, the same color as Malcolm's.

I heard Mom yell. "Malcolm! Reese! Charlie! Dewey! Get in here!" I ran out of the bathroom. Better not to make her wait. I was shoved by Malcolm and Reese, who were shoving each other.

I shoved them back. "Hey! Idiots!"

I knew the looks on their faces, but then Mom yelled. " Only two toaster waffles left. Two of you has to eat cereal." We all ran forward and Reese grabbed the waffles, throwing them in the toaster. Reese was obviously getting one of them. Dewey called us cheaters and I laughed at that. Dewey is the baby, he's never gonna win. I made a face as I turned. "Aw, come on."

Mom fixed me with a look. "Charlie, you know I have to do this."

I made another face, but nodded. "Yes, ma'am." Better to just agree with her. Mom said, shaving his shoulder. "It seems like such a shame to dump it in the trash. Maybe birds would like to make nests with it or I don't know, you kids could use it for school projects. Arms up."

We were sitting at the table. Me, Malcolm and Reese turned away. There are many parts of Dad I don't want to see and that is at the top of the list. Reese grimaced. "Dude!"

I muttered. "That's what I'm saying."

It's like they forget a girl lives here sometimes. Reese takes one waffle and I snatch up the other one before Malcolm could. Malcolm snapped. "Hey! Give me that!"

Reese snickered and I shoved Malcolm away by his face and using my other hand to shove the waffle in my mouth. I shoved the rest in my mouth, my cheeks bulging. Malcolm glared at me, shoving me out of my chair. "I wanted that."

I grunted. "Ow."

I grinned at him on my back from the floor. I made sure he could see the waffle. He looked ready to attack me, if not for Mom's voice. "Charlie, Malcolm! Knock it off!"

I swallowed my food, picking up my chair and sitting down. Mom said. "Malcolm, I want you to come after school. I made you a play date with Stevie Kenarban and you have to take a bath."

I looked at her in surprise. Malcolm shouted. "What?! Mom! No!"

Reese laughed. "Malcolm has a play date."

Malcolm snapped. "Shut up. Reese!"

Dad asked. "Why is playing a problem?"

I grinned. "Malcolm's not Dewey's age."

"God, shut up Charlie! And I don't even know Stevie!"

Dad put his leg on the table. I rolled my eyes, 'Why'.