Can you keep a secret?

Jughead
Jughead rode his motorcycle to Betty's. He let himself him wondering what sight he will see. He saw Betty alone sleeping on her bed and Archie in the bathroom. "Oh hey man!" Archie greeted him. "Hey.." Jughead suspiciously narrowed his eyes. "Nothing happened." Archie rolled his eyes at him. "Hmm." Jughead said entering Polly's bedroom. The bed wasn't made so that was a good sign. "Ugh I forgot to make the bed." Archie said. "Can you help me?" He continued. Betty got up and went in Polly's room. "Hey how are you doing?" Jughead asked kissing her. "Much better Archie's cinnamon tea stopped the cramps and me puking every time." Betty exclaimed smiling. Archie smiled back. "Ok." Jughead bluntly thanked Archie. "Well I'm going to go home and shower." Archie cleared his throat. "No stay! Um for some breakfast." Betty continued. "No I wouldn't want to intrude." Archie objected. "Come on you deserve it after you helped me yesterday." Betty said nudging him and smiling. "Guys I'm going to have to go to..um Serpent stuff." Jughead sniffled. "Ok sure." Betty said. "Are you sure..?" Archie asked clearing his throat even more. "Positive I'll see you guys in a bit." Jughead said kissing Betty and he rushed off.

Veronica
"I'm telling you there's something sketchy about them!" Jughead ranted to Veronica at Pop's whilst drinking his coffee. "How so?" Veronica enquired. "I don't know little smiles, flirting and Betty invited him to breakfast!" Jughead nagged even more. "Juggy don't take any notice." Veronica sighed smiling. "Just trust her." Veronica continued. They both paused. "I meant Jughead I'm just so used to Betty saying it!" Veronica proclaimed. "Hey do you want to skip school?" Jughead asked. "Sure." Veronica said. "I would drive but I walked here.." Veronica continued. "No problem." Jughead replied opening the door for her. They both looked at the motorcycle. "Jones if I die I swear to god!" Veronica giggled. "Don't worry Queen Lodge you're in safe hands." He said offering his hand. She giggled even more. She hopped onto the motorcycle. "Ready?" Jughead asked. "No." She whimpered. "Just hold on." Jughead said. "Onto what?" She asked. "My waist." Jughead tittered hoping it wasn't too awkward. Veronica clutched his waist her hands on his chest. "I go fast." Jughead warned and rode. "Are you sure you don't want the helmet?" She squealed. "No I'm ok you need it more." Jughead said. They rode onto a motorway. "Where are you taking me?" Veronica asked. "That's a surprise." Jughead replied wiggling his nose. "Oh Jughead." Veronica sighed.

Archie
"Hey you've reached Veronica leave a message after the tone!" Archie tried to reach her since it was her turn to look after Betty. Betty wandered around in her shorts. Her very short shorts. "Is he still not answering?" Archie asked. "No what about Veronica?" Betty desperately nibbled her nails. "No." Archie said. "I'm sure they will be ok!" Betty reassured Archie rubbing his back. "Come on it's bacon and eggs." Betty said tilting her head and looking at Archie. "You had me at bacon." Archie said feeling his stomach churning. The two walked into the kitchen and began to eat their breakfast. "Archie about..last night." Betty said. "Yeah?" That was his approach of being casual. "Can we not tell anyone. I mean it was meaningless you were just helping me get to sleep?" Betty asked. "Sure." Archie smiled. "Thanks." She sighed with relief. "Are you up to school right now?" He asked stacking up the plates. "Why not?" She smiled. "Ok go get ready I'll pop these plates in the dishwasher and shower after you if that's ok." Archie insisted as he knew Betty loved to do the dishes. "Um ok." Betty couldn't say no to this. She went upstairs to go shower whilst Archie whistled and did the dishes. When he finished he cleaned the kitchen counter and washed the frying pan in case anyone needed to use it. He headed upstairs to shower but went inside Betty's bedroom. "Archie!" Betty gasped. She was half naked but thank god she had her underwear on. Black and lacy she went all out. "Oh my god Betty I'm sorry I just forgot my deodorant in here!" Archie swallowed. He hadn't seen Betty like this before. "No problem just..knock." Betty said covering her top half. "Betty stop over exaggerating it's like a bikini." Archie joked as he reached for his deodorant under the bed trying not to get distracted. "Out." Betty giggled pointing to the door but he could see her blushing. Archie left the room and he felt quite flustered as well. A shower should cool him down after what he had just witnessed.

Betty
Betty felt quite hot after Archie walked in on her. She got dressed in a white blouse and skinny jeans and put her coat on. She left her room bumping into Archie. "Again.." Betty said laughing as he came out with just a towel. "Mine wasn't as worse as yours." Archie chuckled. "I'll give you that hurry up and get dressed!" Betty ordered. He went in Polly's room and got dressed. Betty couldn't be bothered to apply makeup on but she just put some chapstick on and a little mascara to make an effort. Archie suddenly came out. "Wow a whole different person!" He mocked looking at her putting the finishing touches of her mascara. "Shut up." She nudged him. "Come on." He said putting his arm around her. "Is my arm too heavy." He joked. Betty rolled her eyes. She felt very warm in his arms. "I brought aspirin just in case." Archie added. "Thanks mom." She replied giggling at how overprotective he is. They entered school and went to class. "Where's Veronica and Jughead?" Archie asked the teacher. "They both called in sick." The teacher replied shrugging. "Mm." Archie mumbled. Archie and Betty sat in first period while..

Jughead
"We're here!" Jughead exclaimed helping Veronica down. "Where are we?" Veronica asked looking around at all the foliage and the frozen lake. "Greendale!" He said. "What's so special about greendale?" Veronica mocked looking around again. "Wait Lady muck you haven't seen the best bit." Jughead imitated her but they both giggled. "Come on!" He took her hand and they both climbed up what felt like thousands of steps. Once they got to the top Veronica's hair blew in her face. She tied it up. "No I like it out." Jughead said. Veronica took the hair tie out and let it blow all around her face. Jughead tucked it behind her ear. "Oh the irony." Veronica said chuckling. "What?" Jughead softly asked. "We were so worried about our partners falling in love but it turned out to be the opposite way." The two laughed. "Are we in love though." Jughead joked. "I don't know are we?" Veronica asked tilting her head. She shivered a bit. Jughead took off his Serpent jacket and put it around her. "Jughead what are we going to do?" Veronica asked resting on his shoulder. "I don't know.." He said. "Let's keep it a secret." Jughead said looking up at Veronica. "I can keep a secret can you?" She asked raising her eyebrows. "More than you will ever know." Jughead said passionately kissing her. It was like electricity and felt so right but so wrong but it was a secret and they can keep it.