Chapter 2

The 5 boys arrived at Kirishima's house at 5:30.

"Welcome to my home." Kirishima said opening the door into his house. His house was very clean and neat.

"Let's go swimming in the pool out back." Kirishima suggested to his friends. Izuku got worried. He looked at Bakugou. His friend just shrugged.

"S-sure i-it sounds f-fun." Izuku said nervously. They all went to a room and got dressed. Izuku wore swim trunks and a shirt. They all followed Kirishima out to the pool. Izuku just sat on the stairs so his binder wouldn't get wet.

"Dude. Come on get in." Denki said.

"No I'm good." Izuku said with a smile staying on the stairs. Then suddenly he was dragged into the pool by Denki.

"WHAT THE FUCK KAMINARI!!!"  Izuku yelled surprising all his friends.

"GOD DAMNIT!! $20 KAMINARI DO YOU NOT UNDERSTAND THE WORD NO!?!?" Izuku screamed reaching his hand under his shirt and unclipping his binder and get out of the pool and going to the bathroom.

His binder thankfully wasn't really wet so he put it back on and changed. He headed back out side to see Bakugou slap Kaminari really hard in the face.

"I'm sorry Midoriya. I should've left you be." Kaminari apologized rubbing his cheek.

"It's fine. I forgive you. I'm sorry for yelling at you." Deku said going to bakugou. He stands beside bakugou and looks to the ground.

"Let's watch a movie." Sero suggested. Everyone agreed. They let deku pick the movie.

"Anastasia. Really?" Todoroki asked as deku pulled the movie out of his bag.

"Yes really. Kat can you get my blanket out if your bag please?" Deku said putting in the movie.

"Kat? That's what you call him?" Kirishima asked. Deku nodded. He grabbed his blanket from Bakugou and sitting next to him on Kirishima's couch. Halfway through the movie Izuku falls asleep on Bakugou's shoulder.

"Is he asleep?" Todoroki asked.

"Yeah. I'm going to go lay him down in the spare room." Bakugou said. He grabbed his friend and carried him to the spare room.

"Deku get up and take your binder off." Bakugou said. Izuku sat up and rubbed his eyes sleepily.

"Ok Kat." Izuku said as he stuck his hand up his shirt to take off his binder. Kat turned around as the decent person he is.

"Ok kat. I'm done. Now go I'm sleepy." Deku say laying down. Bakugou leaves and heads back downstairs to the boys. Where they have started watching the conjuring. After the movie ended deku came downstairs as Kirishima put in the second conjuring. Deku sat between Kirishima and Kaminari. Soon enough deku was hiding in Kirishima's chest.

Deku's pov

I hid my face in Kirishima's chest as something scary was happening. I could feel Kami's arm around me to get to Kiri. They where dating so I felt bad for hiding in Kiri's chest.  At the next scary part I hid my face in Kami's chest. At this point I was really scared. I clutched onto Kami's shirt for dear life.

"Do you want us to take you upstairs?" Kami asked me. I nodded afraid to speak. He picked me up and I rapped my legs around his waist. I saw Kiri walking behind us. He smiled at me as Kami carried me to Kirishima's room. Kami laid me down on Kiri's king sized bed. They turned to leave.

"W-wait don't leave me. I want to tell you something." I said. I would probably regret this later but I trust them. They stopped at turned around.

"I'm telling you this because I trust you guys." I took a deep breath and looked at them.

"I'm trans. That's why I change away from everyone in the looker room. Thats why I flipped out on you Kaminari. I sorry about that still. That's why I stay away from mineta." I finished and looked at my feet with a blush on my face.

"Thank you for telling us this. Thank you for trusting us. Your our friend no matter what. We'll Lo-Be you friend no matter what." Kiri said sitting next to me while Kami sat on the other said of me. My face was probably the color of Kiri's hair by now. I hugged Kiri I felt his arms and Kami's arms rap around me.

"I like you guys. Like a lot." I said. I kept my face in Kiri's chest afraid that if I pulled away they'd disappear. I heard Kami giggle into my neck.

"We like you to. We've thought about telling you and asking you for a while we just didn't know how but I think now is the time. Do you wanna be our boyfriend?" Kiri said. I nodded my head. I felt like crying. The boy's I've liked since school started just asked me out and I said yes. Kiri kissed my head as Kami kissed the back of my neck. We layed down like that I fell asleep.