Chapter 4

Deku's POV

I wake up to Kaminari calling my name. I wake up and see that we are and my house. I hop out of Kami's arms and unlock the door. "MOM!  I'm home and I brought my friends." I say walking into my house. "Hi sweetie how are you feeling?" My mom ask coming out of the kitchen. " I'm good mom. Theses are my ...." I say not knowing how to introduce them. "Boyfriends. We're his boyfriends." Kiri says with a smile.
" Mom this is Kaminari and Kirishima. They are coming with us to the hospital. Kat's busy tomorrow." I say with a small smile.
"That's great honey. Nice to meet you boys." My mom says. "Now go I'm busy preparing. I'll pick you boys up at 11:00 tomorrow ok." We say bye and head back to the dorms.  Once we arrive we go to my room to finish packing my clothes and other stuff then we go to Kiri's room to pack then we lay down because it got late really fast. We fall asleep cuddling on the bed the next morning we wake up at ten and go downstairs to wait for my mom. Kat came down and wished me good luck before he left to go home to visit his mom. At eleven I heard my mom's car pull in and we all piled into the back seat with me in the middle. My mom smiled in the review mirror. I blushed and looked down suddenly interested in the floor. Kami poked me in the side and smiled at me, I snuggled into Kami's side and fell asleep. I woke up a few minutes later to see that we where still on the highway, I look around and Kami is asleep and Kiri is on his phone, I snuggle up to Kiri and he ruffles my hair and raps his arm around me, and I fall back asleep. I wake up and we're pulling into the hospital, I yawn and sit up once we park we grab our stuff and head inside. My mom checks me in and we wait. After about 5 minutes I start to flip out.

Cliffhanger I know. Sue me. Ok so ive been gone for a while and I going again I don't know when I'll be back but when I do I'll update.