Chapter 20

Thursday 20 March 2018.
Maya is around fourteen weeks and is starting to show.
She has been doing everything in her power to ensure that she finishes her school program.
But one thing is sure.
She definitely wasn't sure how difficult it would be while pregnant.
She was one week in her second trimester and in two weeks they find out the gender of the baby.
Since she wasn't very sure how to make it work she figured she would catch up on some schoolwork while she wasn't that busy.
Josh was out for the day and she didn't have to babysit.
She instantly heard a knock on the door and decided to get it.

"Farkle," Maya said.
"Busy?" Farkle asked.
"No come in," Maya said.
"Schoolwork?" Farkle asked.
"I did a few assignments which allowed me to skip a grade to this is everything senior so you can have a look if you want. Coffee?"
"Would be nice," Farkle said.
"How's everything going at school?" Maya asked.
"Busy. Sure I can have a look?" Farkle asked.
"Go for it. I heard Smackle went to Europe. I'm sorry," Maya said and gave Farkle a cup.
"Thanks. It's no problem anymore. We wouldn't have worked out anyway. These look pretty advanced. You coping?" Farkle asked.
"Kinda. Josh is helping me with a lot of the stuff and if he doesn't Mrs Matthews does. It really does help to know what is coming. But... I didn't realize it would be so difficult while pregnant. It's a lot harder than I thought," Maya said.
"This looks like a lot of work. How far are you with it?" Farkle asked.
"Most of them are half way," Maya said.
"Anyway," Farkle said before closing everything up.
"How are you doing? How's the baby?" Farkle asked
"Baby is doing good. Really good. I had an appointment two days ago and everything is fine with the baby. And for me. I'm great. The nausea has finally stopped and I haven't had any pain yet," Maya said.
"That's good. I think. Big question. How is it going with you and Josh?" Farkle asked.
"We're okay. Really. But I do want to know where we stand so I'll be talking with him soon enough," Maya said.