Chapter 41

It was the next week, Wednesday, and now they were super nervous since Maya was getting closer and closer to her due date.
Josh was busy setting up the car seats in both his and Maya's cars so they don't have to worry about that when the kids are here.
Maya looks yet again at the room and is walking around the house trying to just get her thoughts away from the birth which she has to do in a bit more than seven weeks.
She can't believe she is already thirty-two weeks and five days.
That was crazy thinking she would be a mom in just awhile.
She picks up a picture of her and Riley which made her think back on many years.

R : What about Sophie?
M : No, not my kind of name. Plus it is way too close to Josh's Sophie. Remember that?
R : (Laughs) Yeah, I do. What do you like then?
M : Leonard and Lillian.
R : What?
M : Leo and Lilly to shorten them.
R : I like that. And they are rhyming as well.
M : Riley we are fourteen and guessing baby names. It's ridiculous.
R : But we have always liked knowing what would happen.
M : Yeah, I know.

Maya smiles as she puts the picture down and gets going.
She has a few stuff to do regarding paperwork and she had emails taht she had to get through with.