06, the first away game

the first away game that i didn't watch at his apartment after a while was today. after we girls had a lot of fun at the last home game of dortmund, we wanted to meet up to watch the next away game together. we met up at scarlett and marco's house since we had to take care of the little princess and we sat on the big couch. "lilia, what are you going to do now? you just finished school, right?" jenny asked and i nodded. "yeah, i finished my a-levels and i'm going to college next march" i explained and she nodded. sarah shared stories from her job and ann-kathrin talked about her last modeling-job. the game started and we watched it. through the baby-monitor we heard the baby screaming and i told scarlett that i would go to get her. i lifted her up and held her in my arms, cuddling with her. i slowly walked into the living room again and sat down on my place between sarah and scarlett. the little baby fell asleep again and i just continued to hold her. as we watched the game, we celebrated the goals from the boys but sometimes, close ups of him were shown. the game ended and jenny already went home. this isn't his apartment. i won't wait until he comes home tonight. i won't lay with him in his bed cuddling tonight.

i layed on the couch, watching a netflix show as i heard the door unlocking. i turned around and saw him standing in the hallway. i stood up to walk over to him and hugged him. "congrats on the win" i said and snuggled into his chest because i was so tired. he closed his arms around me and layed his head onto mine. "thanks baby" he answered. "come let's go to bed." he said and i nodded. i quickly turned off the tv and put the bottle sprite into the fridge again before i went into his bedroom. he already changed his clothes and layed in the bed. i changed my clothes real quick and got next to him under the blanket. i placed my head and hand on his chest and snuggled close to him. he put one of his arms around me and held me close. his warmth went through my body and i felt comfortable. he placed a kiss onto my forehead and seconds after that, i fell asleep.

now i don't have him to cuddle, but i have a little baby on my chest, which was really cute. "i'll also go home now. we already have 11pm" ann said and sarah agreed with her. i could only hug them with one arm, because i layed half on the couch and had the little one on me. "do you want to sleep here tonight? it's already pretty late and i don't want you to drive with the tram now." scarlett said and sat down next to me. "okay. should i sleep here on the couch?" i asked and she nodded. "yeah, our old guestroom is the baby's room now and we only have the couch, sorry" she said and i shook my head. "it's okay, the couch is also comfortable" i answered and we agreed to go to bed now. i brought the baby into her bed again while scarlett got the couch ready. i slowly laid her into her bed and looked at her while she slept peacefully. i got downstairs again and changed into comfortable clothes scarlett gave me. we said our goodnights and after she turned off the light, i layed down and closed my eyes. no cuddles for me tonight. only the cold couch and my empty body.