New Life With Monster Girls

(Y/n) - your name

(L/n) - last name 

(H/c) - hair color

(E/c) - eyes color 

Height - 6'5 ft ( or 195,5 cm)

I hate you - speak

"I hate you" - thoughts

'she ran off' - action

 (Before that read description)

3rd POV : 

(Y/n) was sitting on the couch and  watching news on TV when he heard about monster exchange program. He sat deep in thought when he realized that would be good opportunity to change something in his life, of cours not because he was poor (he get decent  money in his work at restaurant), but after his parents death he was always alone, nobody was ther for him in his life, but he want to change it, so he signed relevant documents and sent them. Unfortunatly for him he doesn't  know that this decision will only bring bad memories. But before that you must know one thing, after all this years of abusing and being beaten he never stop smile and  being nice to other people.

{ Times skip one week after sending dosuments }

(Y/n) POV : 

I was in kitchen preparing new meals from recipes, witch i came up with yesterdey, when i heard dorbell

I'm coming - i yelled, and opened the front door, revealing a long-haired women with black glasses and annoyed face

( I know she doesn't heve it on the pic just use imagination)

??? : Listen hear little shit I want to make it quick and go back to my Darling (Kimihito Kurusu if you didn't know), I'm Ms.Smith and I'm here to introduce you to your new guests.

Wait, guests? There is  more then one ?

Smith : You sign that you are able to take care of more then one and so we give you 4. Oh right and take  this 'she gives you a book caled Monster Girl Encyclopedia'. Two most important rules don't have romance relantionship with them and don't have sex, now by ' she run off very fast'

I was now in the living room waiting for the girls, when 4 persons appeared in front of me in a row. First was a half human, half shark girl sitting on wheelchair with blond hair, red eyes and with scar on her right cheek. She wears some kind of pirat suit.

 She wears some kind of pirat suit