?¡WHAT¿!

:') Hello. Okay. I know. I know. I'm cringy. Leave me be. >;c

-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_--_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

It's been a week after Jeff's death. The mood is still down. We buried him. But I didn't attend his 'funeral'.

You poke at your food that's now cold from 20 minutes ago.

//Jack's POV//

I look up at the person talking.

"Hmm?"

"I said. You got to eat something." Ana says staring at me and the food.

I push the plate away.

"I'm.. Not hungry..."

I stand up abruptly. Walking towards my room. Until Ana grabs my arm pulling me towards the living room.

"Jack. I hate seeing you like this. Don't start acting like Sally. Come on, we're going to Jeff's grave."

I shake my head.

"No. I... Don't want any reminders of his death." I stare at the ground trying to forget him. But how can I? Years of friendship just thrown away like that? Who does that.

Eventually she convinces me. We walk there. It's not far. It's just a couple blocks away. When we arrive Ana stares at the grave wide eyed.

"W-what?!" She shouts. She backs away. Bumping into something.

There stands Jeff. Furious.

"Jeff?" I don't belive it. I thought... He was dead...

Jeff wipes away dirt from his face.

Enraged he says. "Why. The. FUCK. WAS I BURIED?"

Me and Ana stare at each other not knowing what to say or do.

"Oh? So no one's talking? I see....."

"We thought you were dead!" I blurt out.

He stares at me for a second. He starts to laugh.

"Me? Dead? I might've gotten hurt, but I DON'T DIE."

He yells at us. His clothes tattered up, dirt all over it.

"Where's Sally?" He asks concerned.

"She's with Slenderman." Ana responds quickly.

"Take me to her." Jeff's expression cutting through us like a chainsaw.

We walk back towards the mansion, not speaking. I process in my head about everything that's happening right now. Jeff's alive. Yep. How in the fuck did he survive?

We arrive. We knock on the door. Jeff stares at the door. Waiting for it to open.

The door opens. There stands Jane and Toby.