Well shit.

Jeff's POV

I wake up yawning.
I see Jack next to me and all realisation comes back.. I stare at him.
Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. Fuck. What did I do.
I sit up running my hands through my hair. I slap him.
"What the fuck?" He says rubbing his cheek.

"Get out of the fucking room!" I start to panic as I look at how messy the room is.

He looks around then at me.
He gets up quickly, grabs his clothes, puts them on, then he slowly walks out of the room.
I look at the bedsheets. What the hell do I do now? I grab some new clothes and take a quick shower.
Once I'm out of the shower I take off all of the bedsheets that were on my bed. I put them in a laundry basket.
Well shit. What the fuck am I supposed to do? Go out into the hallway towards the laundry room with a fucking basket that has bedsheets in it?! I don't think it'll look that bad... I guess?
I walk into the hallway with the basket. I slowly walk towards the laundry room hoping not to be spotted by anyone.
I make it successfully to the other side.
I dump the clothes into the washer. As soon as the "clothes" start to wash I walk back to my room like nothing happened. I stare at the living room then towards my room. I jump back 1 foot.
"What the hell do you want?" I ask the tall figure.
"So... Jeff. Let's have a little chat." Slenderman says pushing me towards the outside of the house.
I shrug. I think I know what this is about.
He coughs awkwardly.
"Just say it stupid jerk." I tell him.

"...You guys need to be more quiet. You and... Um...... Jack." He says while crossing his arms.
I grin.
"Oh. My bad. We'll be more louder next time." I say walking back towards the mansion.
"No Jeff that's not what I said. Ugh. Screw it."

I walk towards the kitchen and sit down.
I lay my head on my arms falling asleep.

---
Well. I'm done with this story. Unless I get suggestions about what to do next then I guess I'll do it. Sorry it's bad. This was the first story I made.
:')
I think I left you guys on a cliffhanger. But either way. Ciao.