~For Your Entertainment~

Pairing: KomaHina
Smut
((non-despair AU))

Komaeda POV
Hinata and I have been dating for a while now but still haven't... done anything... although on occasion I do imagine lewd things, what he could do to me, how it'd happen... suddenly I heard a knock on my door "Ko, can I come in?" it was the one, my only, Hajime Hinata. I quickly stood up and walked over to the door already grinning like an idiot then opened the door "of course Hinata-kun come on in!" he walked in and looked around "is there something you wanted?" or someone? I thought to myself he smiled at me "no I just wanted to hang out" he continued to walk around looking at things "I rarely come in here and-" he suddenly cut himself off walking over to a shelf "ah, what's this for?" he turned back holding a collar like thing attached to metal chains, I instantly recognized it "t-that's from when I was considered a 'servant' for Monaca" I laughed awkwardly he continued to look at it before walking closer "H-Hinata-kun what are you-" he placed the collar around my neck and pulled me into a kiss I leaned into it becoming needier with every touch. I pushed him down to the bed then began straddling him I stopped for a second "i-is this what you want?" he nodded grabbing onto my waist we proceeded to remove our clothes. suddenly Hinata pushed me onto the floor on my knees, pulled at the chain, and said in a demanding tone "suck" I nodded and moved my tongue along the side of his member before taking the whole thing into my mouth I then started to bob my head up and down taking in as much as possible before it hit the back of my throat, Hinata then grabbed a fistful of hair and pushed my head all the way down I gagged and my eyes watered but I moaned at the sensation he pulled me back once again by my hair causing further pleasure he let out a low chuckle "what do you want me to do to you?" he asked teasingly "I don't care please me, hold me, hurt me, I'm here for your entertainment" he pulled me closer to his face by the chain "hurt you huh?" he smirked "you want me to hurt you?" i blushed and nodded "y-yes please do" I begged he pulled me back up onto his lap lowering me slightly down onto his member I let out a cry of both pain and pleasure he waited for me to grow used to his size then lowered me once again taking in his full length I let out a loud moan "f-fuck~" I mumbled he slowly began thrusting into me causing me to moan more he started leaving hickies across my collarbone then found a sweet spot and sucked harder on it "hah~ h-holy shit~" I moaned out he started thrusting faster filling me with ((hope)) more pleasure than I've ever felt he then put a firm grip on my hips and moved me up and down with his movements "fuck ah!~ H-Hinata-kun!~" he pulled at the chain once again "yeah? you like that?" he said in a firm slightly aggressive voice "sh-shit I think I'm close" I said between breaths and moans he suddenly began thrusting harder and faster "oh shit~ ah!~" I moaned loudly he grunted "fuck I'm close too" he tightened his grip on my hips and pulled me down cumming inside me I followed shortly after. He set me down onto the bed panting heavily "holy shit" I said quietly still riding down from my high he stood up and came back with a towel and a bottle of water he handed it to me "you hydrate yourself and stuff, I'll clean up for now" he said sweetly "n-no you don't have to do that its fine" I replied feeling bad about not helping he kissed me on the forehead "it's fine okay?" I nodded and drank the water. eventually, after everything was cleaned up we ended up falling asleep together.

~~~~~~~~~~next day~~~~~~~~~~
Hinata POV
I woke up and got dressed deciding to let Komaeda sleep in as soon as I walked out of his room I was approached by a rather unamused Junko "HOLY SHIT YOU TWO I DID NOT ASK TO BE SCARRED FOR LIFE NEXT TIME YOU WANNA DO... THAT! GO SOMEWHERE THERE ARE NO CAMERAS!" she yelled crossing her arms I paused for a brief minute "th-there's cameras in the rooms!? I thought this whole 'show' was done!" she looked at me "....haha well uhhh, hey I uh better go now" she started running off "hey, no get back here!" I shouted after her.