Dorbyn Panic Attack

⚠️WARNING⚠️: HOMOPHOBIC SLURS

3rd POV
It was right before their London concert. Everything was going fine. Or, maybe it wasn't.

The boys had just gotten out of Wardobe, and they were in Makeup. They would just sit on their phones while the makeup artists did their work. 

Daniel knew he should stay off social media before a show, but he couldn't help staying off the tie-dye colored Instagram app. As he scrolled through his timeline, he found yet another hate account. @D4n13LCV_D1E was the username. Daniel's mind told him not to click on the account, but his hands had other ideas. He opened the account, and terrible pictures filled his screen. Posts that had horrible words and only his band members were tagged. One posts had a black background with the word 'FAG' written in white. Daniel's account was the only tag. 

Daniel's POV
The boys told me so many times; stay off hate accounts. But did I listen? Of course not. I knew I was sensitive, so I was only hurting myself when I went online. I really didn't need my socials, I just used them to stay up to date on everything. Not like our manager wouldn't already tell us everything that was happening world-wide. 

I wanted to just shut my phone off, but this certain account was just too addicting. Even though what this account was saying was really hurtful, a small part of my mind couldn't help but think; maybe what they say is true? Am I really the worst singer in the band? Was my style really that bad? I didn't try to copy Corbyn, but maybe blonde just isn't my color? All these questions flooded my brain as I scrolled my way further into this tunnel of scary media. 

"Dani....Dani.....Earth to Daniel!" I hear someone say. 

"Huh?" I look up, and realize that I was still sat in my makeup chair. 

"You sitting there for the concert, or you coming to preform?" Zach laughed, the others joining in. I blushed, embarrassed, and go over to where my friends are. We do our handshake, and Eben comes from the stage. 

"All yours." He says, patting each of us on the shoulder. I take a deep breath as I hear the intro music. Why am I suddenly so nervous? I hide the feeling away as I follow Zach onto the stage. Ignore everything. It's concert time.

*TIME-SKIP TO AFTER THE CONCERT*

3rd POV
"I think that was our best concert yet." Jack said, grabbing a Gatorade from a mini-fridge nearby.

"Pretty sure it's a Top10." Zach sat on a couch backstage, agreeing to Jack's comment.

"Definitely a top 10." Corbyn said, and sat next to Zach on the couch. "Dani, what'd you think?"

Daniel was standing quietly by himself, thinking about something. "Wha-? Oh, um... it was great." the boy smiled, no real emotion showing. 

"Daniel, are you okay bud?" Jonah asked, concern shown on his face.

"I-Uh, yeah of course.....why wouldn't I be?" Daniel asked, slight confusion in his features. 

"I don't know, you just seem....off." Jonah said, before shaking his head in denial. "S'whatever."

TIME-SKIP TO THE TOUR BUS

4/5 of Why Don't We were out in the recreational area of the bus. Jonah and Corbyn were quietly talking about the next few tour stops, and Jack and Zach were playing Fortnite.