Chapter 4|| i love you

today is the day yaku would be helping lev study.

and the day he'd (supposedly) be confessing his feelings for him. he was still thinking about that one though.

yaku had stayed up most of the night thinking about how he was going to tell lev how he felt. he had honestly just thought about telling him straightforward but that'd be embarrassing so maybe that wasn't such a good idea, but then again it would be the easiest.

he had been thinking about it so long that he was right in front of levs door without even realizing it. he reached up and knocked on the door and after a while he heard footsteps from behind the door. finally the door opened to reveal lev, in his pajamas, messy hair, and still rubbing the sleep from his eyes.

"did you seriously just wake up?!" yaku said staring at lev with wide eyes. "it's literally 2pm!"

"huh?" lev said confused, opening his eyes he finally realized who it was at the door. "oh, yaku-san it's you..." he said with a yawn. yaku had to admit he looked pretty cute. not that he'd admit that out loud.

"are you going to let me in or not?" yaku asked in a bored tone while lightly blushing at levs appearance.

"oh, sorry!" lev exclaimed starting to wake up and his cheeriness coming back. "i just woke up since i ended up staying up pretty late..." lev said kind of embarrassed.

"i ended up staying up later than usual myself but you should start getting on a better schedule, it's not very good to have an irregular sleeping pattern." yaku stated sounding very seriously.

"i know! it's just that i was thinking a lot last night so i couldn't sleep." lev said suddenly looking lost in thought.

"lev? are you alright?" yaku asked after a while of lev just standing there with a blank face and not saying anything.

"oh! yeah i'm totally fine sorry!" lev almost shouted snapping out of whatever was just happening.

"okay then, you should probably take a shower now so we can start on studying." yaku said looking lev up and down.

"yeah, you can stay down here or up in my room if you want while i'm in the shower. it shouldn't take too long!" said lev, flashing one of his bright smiles.
-
-
-
yaku was patiently waiting for lev in his room while he was in the shower. levs room was pretty big compared to his own, a queen sized bed, a chair and desk, a small couch, and some other thing were spread throughout the room. surprisingly levs room smelt really good, like vanilla and peaches which where some of yaku's favorite smells.

when lev exited the bathroom yaku was sitting on his bed, on his phone while his legs were swinging since they didn't quite touch the ground(which lev thought was super cute).

"yaku-san~" lev dramatically sighed walking across the room and jumping on the bed next to yaku.

yaku hummed in response looking over from his phone to lev where he was met with emerald green eyes looking into his own.

after looking into each other's eyes for awhile yaku decided to break the silence. "so do you want me to help you study or not?".

lev rolled over and sat up looking down at yaku. "well yeah, you don't want me to fail and get kicked off the team do you?!" lev responded smiling.

"maybe i do...maybe i don't." yaku said followed by more of levs whining.

after awhile of studying and levs mother coming home some time had passed. it was now 5pm and yaku and lev were eating pizza rolls in levs bedroom floor.

"hey lev..."

"yeah?"

"do you like anyone?"

lev was quiet for awhile thinking if he should tell the truth or not. would yaku figure out he liked him if he said yes?

"uh...yeah, do you?"

"yeah. i do." yaku replied looking over at lev.

"oh." lev sighed meeting yakus eyes. "so who is it?"

yaku thought for a moment. should he just be straightforward or just hint at it? hinting would be kinda hard with how dense lev is though. straightforward it is. yaku internally rolled his eyes and let out a sigh. "it's you."

"huh?!" lev exclaimed surprised.

"i said that i like you." yaku said not breaking eye contact with lev. he could feel his cheeks begin to redden, then levs began to do the same.

lev started smiling and moved over to close the distance between them and hugged yaku tightly.

"i like you too yaku-san!" lev said squeezing yaku tighter.

"okay, okay! can you let go now i can't breathe!" yaku said patting levs back to signal him to let go.

"oh sorry..." lev said looking away to hide his blush.

"it's fine." yaku said brushing the wrinkles out of his shirt from where lev was squeezing him to death. honestly he didn't mind, it felt good being held by someone. it was warm and made him feel safe.

"hey yaku-san?" lev asked staring into yaku's eyes as he did so.

"yeah?" yaku replied hesitantly.

"does this mean that we're dating?"

"uh- i guess. if that's what you want at least."

"well is it what you want yaku-san?"

"uh...yeah." yaku said shyly.

"really?! well it's what i want too!" lev exclaimed suddenly standing up, reaching out a hand to yaku. yaku took his hand and lev pulled him up.

"thank yo-" yaku was about to thank lev for helping him when he was abruptly pulled into a kiss. levs lips were soft and warm on his own. he felt kind of guilty since his were a little chapped. when lev pulled away he was wearing that bright smile of his while yaku was a blushing mess.

pulled yet into another hug, yaku found himself hugging back this time. he could feel levs warm breaths on his ear.

"i love you, yaku-san."

"i love you too." yaku responded wearing a smile of his own.

maybe lev wasn't so bad after all. he is still dumb though, you can't deny that.

yes, i finnnnalllllyyyy got this chapter done! this took me forever smh i kept writing small parts then i'd have to do something else.
school sucks btw i have so many ap classes and then online classes on top of that like come on. hope you guys enjoyed this though because i like it ngl.
i might write another story soon, when i have time of course.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 400 READS ON "usernames" I DIDNT KNOW THAT WOULD GET SO MANY FOR MY FIRST STORY. ALSO THANK YOU FOR OVER 100 ON THIS ONE!!
(as of 9/10/19)

i love you guys!
-summer