Partner?

The camera cut, leaving Joohyun hot and bothered. The whole show had unfolded before her eyes like a surreal dream and it felt unbelievable to come back to reality. She realized she was back in this room full of people just as unsettled as she was and Seulgi was right next to her. She moved on her chair, suddenly feeling the wetness in between her legs and she stopped moving. Fuck, she thought, did I enjoy it? And that much?

Abruptly, the door opened revealing Sooyoung in all her glory back in her schoolgirl uniform, a blanket wrapped around her shoulders. She was smiling brightly, not the slightest embarrassed.

« So...was I hot or was I hot? » she smirked.

Byul came inside after her, flustered, moving from foot to foot, not able to look at anyone in the eyes.

« That was hot » Hyejin confirmed and everyone looked at her « What? It's true...They're gonna eat that shit up online »

« She's right » Yoobin came inside « That was high-quality acting. I had to remain focused on my work but even, I, enjoyed it »

Sooyoung turned toward Byul « Well, good job sweetie » she paused « You managed to ruin a perfectly good pair » she teased, holding up her wet panties.

Byul's eyes widened « I need a cold shower » she blurted out before leaving the room in a hurry.

« We should keep it and frame it if we win a lot of money » Siyeon pointed at the panties.

Bora shoved her violently away making her fell from her chair « Ouch » Siyeon whimpered, massaging where her ass had hit the floor.

Seungwan passed her head at the door « The work isn't over. Let's go » and she was gone. Yoobin, Yoohyeon, and Seulgi left, leaving the rest of them in an awfully quiet silence that Sooyoung broke.

« So...who got horny? » she smirked, raising an eyebrow teasingly.

Joohyun felt the burn rose on her cheeks but luckily enough when she looked around she wasn't the only one. However, she had the unfortunate timing to meet Sooyoung's gaze and the girl smirked, already knowing the answer.

By the time the stars had come out, it was dinner time. Everything stayed quiet during the rest of the day. Joohyun busied herself in the laundry room that they had rehabilitated, she started washing their clothes and ironing them.

When they talked about everyone's responsibilities in their everyday life Joohyun asked to be in charge of the laundry room.

She stayed there, busying herself with work to cool down from the events of earlier. She tried not to think about it but how could she not? It kept replaying in her mind like a broken record and at that point, she didn't know if it was the steam of the iron in the closed room or if it was her body reacting to the scene that had played before her eyes in the morning but she was hot.

When she went to the cafeteria, a few people were already there. The gang minus Yoohyeon was playing cards at a table near the window but they were unusually quiet. Wheein was applying nail polish on Hyejin's nails at another table. Yongsun was busying herself setting the table to eat later.

« Let me help you » Joohyun took some plates.

« Thanks » Yongsun replied in a small voice. Joohyun could see she had a lot on her mind.

« Are you ok? »

The light pink-haired girl looked at her and nodded even if she wasn't « It was a lot to take in but I shouldn't complain it was worst on Byul. She's the one who had to do it, you know »