Peaceful Time At The Infirmary

Yoohyeon knocked on the infirmary door lightly, passing her head inside. Minji looked up at her as she was changing the undercover cop's IV. A smile immediately lite up her face, she gestured for her to come in. Yoohyeon looked tired and Minji was worried she hadn't slept that night. She mustn't have been better because Yoohyeon slightly frowned when she saw her face.

« Ms. Heeyeon, we have a visitor » she told the unconscious women. Yoohyeon snickered at her silly girlfriend but out of respect for Heeyeon she responded.

« Good afternoon, Ms. Heeyeon » she bowed, making Minji smile from beside the bed « I brought some books. I thought it could be a good occupation »

« What do you have for her? » Minji asked.

« Since I thought crime novels were of bad taste, I brought poetry » she grinned « Do you think she would like it? » she wondered.

« Well, her condition isn't getting worse so... » Minji shrugged jokingly and Yoohyeon rolled her eyes with a smile.

« Come here » Minji extended her hand and Yoohyeon walked up to her without hesitation. The purple-haired cupped her cheeks « Have you manage to sleep? » Yoohyeon's eyes dropped and she shook her head. Minji sighed, knowing exactly why but she decided to lighten up the mood once again « Siyeon and Bora's snores are horrible, I know » Yoohyeon looked up at her and her smile reappeared. Minji stared at her lovingly « You know what? » She took her hand and led her to the other bed in the room « Lie down » she said. Yoohyeon hesitated but Minji helped her down. She let Yoohyeon for a moment, checking one last time on Heeyeon before going to the other side of the bed. She lay down « On your side » she told Yoohyeon, who executed, turning toward the unconscious woman's bed. Minji wrapped her hand over Yoohyeon's waist and her face rested in the crook of her neck « Now, you can sleep and I can check on our patient at the same time » she kissed the side of her neck. Yoohyeon chuckled and inevitably relaxed « Good night, Yoohyeon »

« Thank you, Minji »

« You're very welcome » she held her tighter.

Within minutes, Yoohyeon was out. Minji contently held her while listening to the soft sound of Heeyeon's heartbeat monitor mixed with the birdsongs from the outside. From her peripheral vision, she saw a woman quietly enter the room. She averted her gaze to her and smiled at a rather tired and stressed Sunmi. Since the gang had left and that no contact had ensued, as planned, she was imagining the worse. When she saw Minji and Yoohyeon, her face relaxed and a loving expression braced her face.

« She hadn't slept last night, did she? » she asked though already knowing the answer.

« No » Minji confirmed.

« Nightmares? »

« They're less and less frequent but she's terrified at night unless someone holds her »

« And whose better at that than her savior? » Sunmi joked but Minji gulped, her jaw lightly clenching. Sunmi frowned, she quickly checked on Heeyeon and went to sit on the chair between the two beds. She turned to the two girl's one, she observed as Minji's fingers over Yoohyeon were stroking Yoohyeon's hand delicately.

« What is it? » she asked the purple-haired. Minji sighed.

« I don't want our relationship to be only that »

Sunmi nodded « Of course, it's not only that. And that's why both of you waited so long to confess your feelings and finally be together. Minji, Yoohyeon is sure of her feelings for you and it's more than just a crush on her savior. You are her girlfriend. It's not going to fade away. But whatever you do, you'll always be the one who barged into that basement and rescued her. She'll always see you as that person but you're also so much more now. She learned to know you, the real you and it's with that person that she fell in love. Don't ever doubt that....because I know Yoohyeon don't »

Minji looked at Yoohyeon from behind, a smile on her face after Sunmi's words and she looked up at her sister thankfully « Don't be too worried for your girlfriends either, they will come up on top I know it »

Sunmi sighed, a smile appeared on her face again « Damn, you managed to make me think dirty with that 'top' part in a moment like that» she snorted at herself.

« And I'm the one who does porn » Minji joked. They silently laughed.

« What about your sex life? » Sunmi grinned, continuing her doctor role.

« I don't think Heeyeon Unnie want to hear about it » Minji countered.

« Come on, Minji! She could use a distraction in this state »

Minji rolled her eyes « It's weird talking about it with you »

« I know but I'm here for the medical aspect of it » Sunmi encouraged Minji to share and the purple-haired sighed « You're too much inside your own head, Minji. I know you. Talk to me »

« To be honest, Yoohyeon is doing more than fine. She wants to do it to erase the bad part that is associated with sex for her. It's me who.... » she sighed « I'm scared. I'm scared that at any moment I could trigger something and....I don't want to hurt her. Also, I don't want her to think of me as the one who hurt her » she caressed the younger girl's hand, holding her a bit tighter.

« Yoohyeon knows that it can happen too. She knows what's best for herself and she trusts you. She hadn't had sex with anyone else, am I right? » Minji shook her head to confirm « See! She's going at her own pace. It's scary but she's not forcing herself to satisfy you » Sunmi kindly said. Minji nodded yet stayed silent « You should go to sleep too » Sunmi got up and grabbed the blanket at the bottom of their bed « I'll keep an eye on our patient » she exchanged a smile with her sister and covered both her and her girlfriend with the blanket. Minji closed her eyes, inhaling Yoohyeon's scent and drifted slowly to sleep.

__________________________________________________

Hey, guys!

Hope you enjoyed?

See you on Tuesday ;)

-J