06

🌼🌼🌼

S H I N R Y U J I N

" shit shit shit! "

i was so annoyed, annoyed with everything in particular. i started tapping on my pocket, with my clean hand, searching for my handkerchief. don't tell me i forgot to bring one. i groaned and stomp my left foot on the ground.

best timing ever. wow. what am i suppose to do now? my left hand is so sticky and my thighs are too. why is this even happening to me. i'm so freaking dumb. i hate myse-

" hey, calm down "

hyunjin grab my left wrist, making me look at him with an obviously annoyed face. instead of looking at me, he's looking at my hand. he's holding a light blue handkerchief, his handkerchief, and he used it to gently rub the sticky ice cream off of my fingers.

my face started to soften. i also stopped freaking out. he's so calm as he continues to clean my hand. his eyes looks so focused. the way his lower lip is a bit pursed added to the fact that he's so cute, he's older than me but no doubt he's more adorable than i can be.

" there! " i shake the thoughts away and look down at my hand. yes, it is clean but it still does feel sticky.

" thanks " i murmured and looked at him to give him a small smile. " no problem, here " he gave me his handkerchief.

" why? " why is he giving me his handkerchief? " do you want me to wash it for you? " i scoffed. i thought he's being nice now, what the hell. his eyes widen and he quickly shake his head.

" no! i- i just don't want to clean the one on your thighs too, that would be rude " he defended himself. i blink multiple times and look down at my lap. oh right, i almost forgot.

i didn't reply and just used his handkerchief to rub the sticky ice cream off of my thighs. that was embarrassing. " sorry " i murmured after.

he rubbed the back of his neck and let out a chuckle. " it's ok "

i sat there awkwardly, my left hand and thighs still feeling sticky. i really do not think of hyunjin as someone like this. i just thought he's someone who's quiet and nerdy. i still can't believe the fact that he's even a good kisser. i really don't know this guy do i.

i turned to face him and fortunately he's looking at me. he raised both his eyebrows as he wait for me to speak up. instead of speaking though, i smiled widely i thought my cheeks will tear apart. he seemed to be taken aback at first but then he smiled back at me too.

he raised his hand and started to mess with my hair until they slightly cover my face. this small thing he did made me blush a little so i decided to just let my hair that way. seeing him like this feels really weird. i remember how he ignores me before, and now he's nice and adorable.

" do you want to clean up in the washroom? "

exactly what i wanted right now. so without waiting for anything else, i nod my head while still smiling. we both stood up from the bench we're sitting at and he lead the way to the public washroom nearby. once we arrived he said he'll wait for me so he stayed outside and let me go inside alone.

i dampen the handkerchief he lend me on the sink and started cleaning myself. fortunately no one is inside here with me. or else, i'll be embarrassed to death.