35

🌼🌼🌼

S H I N  R Y U J I N

it's sunday. chaeyeon's day in hyunjin's weekly schedule. i huffed and turn on my bed, ending up laying on my stomach. i stared at my phone and reread the conversation hyunjin and i had yesterday.

hwang hyunjin
hey ryujin, you up?

shin ryujin
yep! why?

hwang hyunjin
i'm busy right now
so i can't take you out
sorry

shin ryujin
don't apologize
it's fine! 😁
see ya on monday!

hwang hyunjin
yeah

i pursed my lower lip and reread it more. ugh! i am hyunjin deprieved at the moment and it's frustrating! after the jungseo incident he started warming up to me and i freaking loved it! too bad it only lasted for such a short time.

a groan left my lips and i throw my phone to the other side of my room. ugh! i'm such an idiot to even think that he might feel the same way! i glance at where my phone landed and saw it landed at the pillow i threw earlier. good.

i lazily pushed myself off of my bed and grab my phone from the pillow. then i jump back to my bed to reread the message once more. why does his replies look shady? as if he's lying... ugh! he didn't even use any emojis! i pressed hyunjin's contact and then his picture. he looks so good here.

" what are you doing right now? are you enjoying your date with chaeyeon? " i asked under my breath as i stare at hyunjin's picture.

where could they be? should i ask yeji if she has any clue? i just want to see hyunjin! this is so bad. day after day, instead of my feelings for him decreasing because of all the chaeyeon stuff hyunjin has been saying, i just end up liking him more. this is so wrong, what's the problem with me? ugh.

i drop my phone beside me and closed my eyes. what should i do now? i'm so bored. jeongin's busy with his family, yeji is still grumpy, jisu's on a date with some guy, yuna's spending time with her mom and i don't know what's up with chaeryoung. should i check up on her and maybe hang out? ugh, no. i'll just end up asking her to accompany me spy on hyunjin and her sister. maybe i should just sleep...

but i'm not sleepy at all!

i let out a groan and get up from my bed. i started dressing up choosing a white tank top and a dark denim high waisted pants. i stand in front of my bed as i look at the jackets and flannels i laid there to choose one. i tilt my head slightly to the side as i hum. it's not like i'm gonna see someone so...

" whatever " i murmurred and grab the denim jacket with the closest shade with the pants i'm wearing.

when i went down the stairs, i heard a group of people laughing in the living room. do we have guests? are mom's friends here? i didn't know. i run my fingers through my hair, taming it to look presentable in front of my mom's friends. i have to greet them and besides, they're pretty nice too. with a smile on my lips i made my way towards them.

" eomma! " i called and skip towards her. she stopped laughing for a second to turn to me, opening her arms as i land on them.

" i didn't know your friends are here " i said with my lips pursed. she scoot and gave me space to sit on the couch she's on.

" well you're pretty busy sulking, so we decided to not disturb you dear " one of mom's friends, uncle juno, said. because of what he said, they all started chuckling, making me pout even more.