Interview with @MJ-DD-NR

1. What is your favorite genre while writing books?

My favorite genre is any post-apocalyptic and the occasional 'touchy' story. The stuff that messes with your emotions.

2. Would you say your chapters are long or short?

My chapters for the most part write now are short.

3. Do you update your books often?

I update every chance I get.

4. What is your favorite type of music?

My favorite types of music are rock, metal, and alternative pop. <-(Like Bastille, Lorde, Lana Del Ray)

5. If you could meet anybody from any book you ever read, who would that person be, and what are they like?

If I could meet any character from a story I read it would have to be Ari Abramson, he's just your typical high school student trying to 'survive' and pass the SAT's.

6. What would you say is your everyday style?

My favorite thing to wear on a day-to-day basis is either a Daryl Dixon T-shirt or a flannel, skinny jeans (occasionally ripped because of my own stupidity XD) and converse.

7. How did you find Wattpad in the first place?

My friend introduced me to Wattpad last year at school.

8. Do you do anything else on wattpad other than writing? Like covers and banners?

I am a fairly new Wattpad user but I want to expand on more than just writing.

9. Have you ever took time and became a co-writer?

No but I've considered it.

10. If you didn't feel like answering all these questions just to get an interview, would you have told me?

I would have told you because I am an honest person.