Preview - Chapter 1

Hi guys! This will be a short preview of the first chapter, let me know what you think! Enjoyxx

"So, Kang Y/n... Will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" He got on one knee and pulled out a round squared box and opening it to reveal the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen. 

4 years later

Every day it feels like it was yesterday Donghae proposed to me, in front of the Christmas tree in dad's living room.  
I can't stop staring at the beautiful ring he gave me, I smile every time. It's been 4 years already.

We've both been so busy that the engagement is all it's become so far.

"Y/n! Do you have the information on the latest trainees?" Se-Rin, my co-worker at Cube Entertainment came running in from the door to my desk.

"Sure, the files are right here," I handed her the giant folder containing tons of information of the latest trainees to join Cube.

When I graduated from university, I had a job interview at Cube the week after and I was offered the job on the spot.

I've been working at Cube for almost 2 years and I love it so much. My co-workers are the best and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

My team and I handle the PR  and HR at the company along with taking care of the trainees and other stuff relating to trainees contracts and idol contracts.

Eun-Jae moved to the US last year to study fashion design at Kent State University in Ohio which is pretty damn cool. My little sister is going to be the next big designer, I can just feel it!

Sadly, Ha-Ra also moved but to Japan a few months ago for an awesome job opportunity and I missed her so much already. It was weird to go about my day and she wasn't here, but luckily we could call each other every day.

Donghae's currently overseas for the SM Family concert tour and they were going to be away for another 2 weeks before returning home. Fortunately, I had our dog Bada, to keep me company and I felt less alone with her around.