Chapter 2

Enjoy xx

I was pregnant... I really couldn't wrap my head around it. I had to tell Donghae first, I had to tell everyone!

Before I did say anything to anyone, besides Dong-Geun who was obviously the only one knowing since he was with me when we found out, I made an appointment with my doctor just to make sure everything was fine and that it wasn't a faulty test.

I took the day off work the next day and took myself to the doctor for my appointment. When I was called in, I came into my usual doctor, Dr. Jung, who was the doctor I'd felt most comfortable with at the clinic. "So, you took a test and you want to make sure that it's not a negative?" She asked, as I sat down on the chair in front of her.

"Yes, I have to make sure so I don't go telling everyone and then it's not real," I nodded and rubbed my hands together.

She smiled kindly at me, "Alright, lets get you to lie on this and then I'll see if we can figure this out," she ordered me to lie down on the examination bed and pulled out the ultrasound scanner.

I waited with anticipation as she pulled up my shirt and squirted on a cold jelly like liquid on my belly and pressed down on my stomach with the scanner to start.

She looked around for a while and then she blurted happily, "Oh my, you can stop worrying, you are indeed pregnant miss. Take a look right here, this is what the baby looks like now, it's basically the size of a grape right now, but you are pregnant my friend,"

I didn't know what to say or think, I just stared at the screen with the grape sized fetus that was growing inside of me.

"Wow, that's amazing," I said still looking at the screen.

"I know, right? Alright it seems like you're in the 10th week already, which is a little over 2 months. So today is 5th of May, and your due date should be around same date in December. So you're having a winter baby, dear," she spoke almost with her back to me so she was able to look at the screen and determine the due date and other stuff.

She printed out a picture of the baby, so I could look at it.

"Thank you, this is so weird. But i already love the baby," I said white she cleaned up my belly and put everything away.

"No problem darling, let's schedule for your next examination and then we'll be able to check the sex of the baby, I'll send you an email with further information, alright?" She gave me some paper work to fill out and then we finished out appointment for today.

I was almost in this weird trance, I was having a baby and I wasn't dreaming. Then I thought of mom and how she wouldn't be part of this, oh I missed her so much right now in a situation like this. Luckily I had Donghae's mom who was like a mother to me.

The first person I needed to call, was my fiancé, my better half, Donghae. I wasn't sure if he'd pick up, I didn't know if they were rehearsing or in concert. When I came home, I found my computer and turned it on so I could video call him.

I pressed the call button in Skype and waited for him to answer.
Then the line showed that it was connecting and a few scratch noises and cracks were heard, then the voice I'd waited to hear.

"Y/n! What a surprise, I thought you'd be at work by now," he smiled widely but obviously a little confused since I didn't normally call him at this time of day.

"Hi baby, you look handsome. Are you rehearsing now? Well, I have the day off today, but there's a reason for that, which is why I called," I rested my arms on the table in front of me and stared into the webcam on my pc.