Chapter 1

Full first chapter of the sequel! I'm so excited xx enjoy! Sorry it took so long, too much has happened so I didn't have the time to really write much.
Happy new year! 2020 is going to be an exciting year 💕

"So, Kang Y/n... Will you make me the luckiest man in the world and marry me?" He got on one knee and pulled out a round squared box and opening it to reveal the most beautiful ring I'd ever seen.

4 years later

Every day it feels like it was yesterday Donghae proposed to me, in front of the Christmas tree in dad's living room.
I can't stop staring at the beautiful ring he gave me, I smile every time. It's been 4 years already.

We've both been so busy that the engagement is all it's become so far.

"Y/n! Do you have the information on the latest trainees?" Se-Rin, my co-worker at Cube Entertainment came running in from the door to my desk.

"Sure, the files are right here," I handed her the giant folder containing tons of information of the latest trainees to join Cube.

When I graduated from university, I had a job interview at Cube the week after and I was offered the job on the spot.

I've been working at Cube for almost 2 years and I love it so much. My co-workers are the best and I wouldn't want to be anywhere else.

My team and I handle the PR and HR at the company along with taking care of the trainees and other stuff relating to trainees contracts and idol contracts.

Eun-Jae moved to the US last year to study fashion design at Kent State University in Ohio which is pretty damn cool. My little sister is going to be the next big designer, I can just feel it!

Sadly, Ha-Ra also moved but to Japan a few months ago for an awesome job opportunity and I missed her so much already. It was weird to go about my day and she wasn't here, but luckily we could call each other every day.

Donghae's currently overseas for the SM Family concert tour and they were going to be away for another 2 weeks before returning home. Fortunately, I had our dog Bada, to keep me company and I felt less alone with her around.

"You wanna come out for a drink with the rest of us after work?" Donggeun asked as he swung by my desk with a pile of trainee files.

"Sure, that'd be awesome," I replied with a small smile. Donggeun was one of the people I was closest to at Cube. He's super gay and he'd freaked out when I told him I was engaged to Donghae.

I usually asked him for fashion and makeup advice, he was after all still a man and one with great sense of style.

"Have you heard from your man lately?" He winked teasingly and sat down on his chair at his desk next to me.

"Yeah, we talked on the phone yesterday. It's just sucks I have to go 14 more days until I get to see him again," I pouted sadly and looked at him.

He grinned widely. "Oh darling, I get you. I'd think the same if I was in your shoes and I will never make you forget how lucky you are!" I always loved how honest Donggeun was, that's why I almost only used him to confide in.

We talked a bit more before going back to work. I had so many stacks of papers with contracts of idols and trainees to review and update, I didn't even have enough time to finish all of it before the day of work ended.

When everyone had gathered their things, we headed outside for the bar, my arm linked woth Donggeun's as we sauntered down the busy street. Other people were going home from work and picking up their kids, the streets were buzzing with life.

As we came to the bar, we ordered the first beers and a round of chicken as well. When i received my beer, I took one sniff and instantly felt sick to my stomach. I didn't usually have such a weird reaction to beer, normally I loved beer, but right now I thought it was the most disgusting thing ever.

I turned to Dong-geun and whelped, "What's wrong with me? I feel sick just smelling my beer. Wait... I think I'm gonna thr-" I didn't need to say more as I flew up from the chair, Dong-geun looking terrified but was aware of what was going to happen.

I ran up the stairs in the bar and flew towards the toilet the minute I saw the door and threw myself over the toilet bowl, all fluid contents of my stomach spewing out.

Why was I suddenly feeling like this? I literally felt like every organ in my stomach was getting beat around, ready to come back up. I needed to go home and lie down or something before I got worse.
As I came back out, my colleagues looked at me with worried eyes of compassion. "Are you okay? You really don't look so good, you're very pale," Se-Rin looked at me quizzically trying to figure out why I was suddenly having such a reaction.

"I'm really sorry guys, but I need to go home and lie down, I don't feel well," I said as I grabbed my stuff from the table. They all nodded understandingly at my current situation and told me to drink lots of water and rest well. "I should go with her, just to make sure she gets home and is taken care of," Dong-Geun stood up and gathered his things too, shooting the small crowd of people an apologetic look.

"It's alright Dong-Geun, we need Y/n to be feeling better, take her home safely," Hyesun our team manager noted with a soft but stern voice, almost ordering Dong-Geun not to let me get worse. He nodded and swiftly bowed, saying goodbye to our colleagues before following me outside.

"Y/n, I might be wrong, but just in case, shouldn't we get a pregnancy test?" Dong-Geun whispered as soon as we were outside on the streets again. "A what? Why?" I looked at him stunned, why was he talking this kind of nonsense?

"I mean it, Y/n, my sister actually had a similar experience although it wasn't with beer but milk. She thought she was just sick, but it turned out she was pregnant." Dong-Geun looked me dead in the eyes not even blinking or hinting any kind of joking.
"Fine, let's just go right in there and buy one then," I sighed and pointed at the convenience store right up ahead at the street corner.

We quickly got what we were looking for and headed back out, towards Donghae and my place.
Although I didn't show it, my mind was racing through thoughts of being pregnant, its not like it was a bad thing. I was just not sure I was ready for it, or for that matter just the answer that waited when we got home.

When we arrived home, Dong-Geun made me drink a ton of water so I could pee on the stick which was the test we'd bought on our way home. About half an hour later I was finally bursting and ran to the toilet stick in hand to pee.
When I was done, I took the stick out with me and placed it on a piece of paper and turned on the timer for 2 minutes.

Bada came into the kitchen to see what all the ruckus was about, it was clear that she'd been sleeping and hadn't heard us come home. "Hi girl..." I cooed and petted her small head. She wagged her tail and softly let out a bark.

Then we just waited until the timer would ring.

As it went off, my heart dropped and my palms turned sweaty. I closed my eyes and gestured to Dong-Geun that he should look because I was too nervous to look at it. He turned it around and looked at it. I watched his face turn wild. His eyes widened and a screech escaped his mouth.

"What?" I asked, wanting to know what he knew. He turned to me, "Y/n-ya, you're pregnant!"
"Really? Are you sure?" I coughed and took the stick from him. I looked at it and blinked a few times to make sure I wasn't seeing it wrong. No, it was definitely positive.

"Oh my god, Dong-Geun... I'm pregnant!" I blurted out, more a question than a statement.

"Bada, you're going to be a big sister!" I said to the still sleepy dog who had no idea what was happening but wagged her tail anyways.

To be continued...

It's nice to be back guys, hope you enjoyed the first chapter! Please give this story lots of love, I purple you xx