Cph. 10

"I'm-" Leo has to take a step back to dodge a punch from a blue haired girl, he wanted to yell at her, but stopped himself from doing so.

The girl turned to him with the biggest scowl he seen, though it was his "first" time seeing one "how dare you look and get close to master Harribel!" She clenched her fist readying for an another punch, she took a step toward Leo, but stopped when a hand appeared in front of her.

"That's enough Apacci" said Tia looking brown at the girl, Apacci bowed and walked back to where she was standing, tia straightened up and looked at Leo "Do you're the new Arrancar that Aizen told us about"

Leo nodded "that I am" Leo let a small smile creep onto his face, but a second later it vanished from his face "there's one problem, I don't remember anything before joining Aizen and so I'm not competent in my abilities" Leo looked down at the ground in shame.

"I see" Tia closed her eyes in thought, after couple of seconds in thought tia opened her eyes "I can help you train, well not specifically me, but my Fracción can" she casted a quick glance at the three girls "Won't you girls?" All of then Shouted yes.

Leo looked up at Tia "thank you for your help..." he trailed off.

"My name is Tia Harribel the tres Arrancar" Leo nodded.

"Thanks you For the offer Harribel, can we start now?" He said putting his hand on his sword, she nodded and motioned for him to follow her.

After a bit of walking they came out into a dessert "this is the inside Las Noches and this is the place where you'll be trained" Tia said stopping and turning around to look at Leo.

"According to what you said, you do not remember anything right?" Leo nodded "So I'll tell you about Arrancar techniques"

"First is Cero, it's a highly concentrated blast of  spiritual energy, it's most commonly fired from the mouth, but you can try to fire it from your hand or fingers, now try to concentrate your spiritual energy into your mouth or your fingertips"

Leo raised his hand and pointed two fingers in a random direction, he closed his eyes, after a second of nothing happening, energy started forming in front of his fingertips "Okay, now release it!" Second later a purely black cero shot out

To say the least Tia was shocked, but she didn't let it show on her face, the cero's power and speed was on par as a gran rey cero, Leo turned to her waiting for her to tell him what to do next, she regained her composure "next is Hierro, it's a passive ability that only is have, it makes the skin be as dense as iron, hence why it's called Hierro" Tia turned to Mila Rose "Try to slash him Mila" She nodded and unsheathed her sword.

"Wait! can't we do anything else!" Leo took a step back, but was to shocked to see Mila Rose dash at him, the tip of the swords collided with Leo's throat, but didn't pierce, Mila brung the sword down his chest, the sword only damaging his clothes, mike withdrew her sword and sheathed it, Leo took two steps back and felt his skin, he sighed in relief when he didn't find any damage.

"Now don't go thinking you are unkillable, because" Tia took out her sword and in a blur pressed it against Leo forehead, a small drop of blood rolled down the blade "there will be Arrancars, soul reapers who are stronger and they will have no trouble cutting you down"

"Now the other ability that Arrancar is Sonído" Tia said still holding the blade to Leo's forehead "it's instinctual, now try to do it before I cut you in half" she raised her sword in to the air, she waited a second before bringing it down at Leo.

The blade touched Leo's shoulder before he disappeared from the spot he was standing, he appeared behind the three Fracción holding his shoulder which had a somewhat serious cut "Are you trying to kill me!" Leo Shouted at Tia.

"Your Sonído is mediocre, it's not fast but not slow either" She said ignoring Leo's outburst, she looked at Leo's cut which was covered by his hand, Tia walked over to him without saying a word and moved his hand from the cut, her hand started glowing green.

Leo sighed in relief when the stinging pain from the cut subsided, the cut itself started healing, the cut tissue started connecting back together, after she was done he looked down at his shoulder, he saw that the wound fully healed, in its place was a scar "Thank you harribel" he bowed slightly.

"That's all the main techniques I can teach you, you'll have to train yourself to reach Resurrección" Tia turned around and walked some distance away "Now we'll start your sword training, Apacci your first!"

"Finally I can beat someone up!" She cracked her knuckles and walked up to Leo with a grin plastered on her face

Leo knew he was in for a lot of pain

————————————————————————
Sorry I'm really late, it's just that school started up and my free time was reduced significantly