Cph. 12

Leo laid on the sand, his blood forming a puddle underneath him "And here I thought you'll be a good warmup, guess I was wrong" Leo heard an unfamiliar voice behind him, Leo turned his head to the side so he could see the person, he could see that it's mask looked like a Traditional Oni mask "I'll have my fun with that bitch" it smiled and started walking to Tia.

Tia pulled out her Zanpakutō and stood into her battle stance "I'd like to see you try" She retorted at the Hollow.

"We'll see when you're screaming my name" he hollow kept walking toward Tia, when he got close enough Tia swung at him, but he caught the blade with his hand, but he made a mistake holding the blade, Tia pulled the blade from the his hand, She cut the half of his hand off, the Hollow screamed and then charged at her with unimaginable speed, he caught her off guard and grabbed her by the throat with his undamaged arm "you're gonna pay for that" he started slowly increasing the pressure on her throat, slowly crushing her windpipe, Tia was gasping for air, her sword was already on the ground, she was trying to tear his arm away from her throat, the hollow started cackling while leering at Her body

A couple of painful seconds later Tia fell onto the sand coughing, after regaining her breath she noticed something on her neck, quickly pulled it off at saw the hollows arm, Tia looked up at the the hollow which split into two pieces and fell opposite of each other.

"I hope he didn't do anything bad to you" Tia looked up to see Leo in front of her, he extended his hand to her, she took it and Leo helped her stand up, Tia looked at him with a curious face "It's gonna sound stupid, I mostly was to shocked to move" he pointed at his chest where his heart should've been "I forgot that I have a hole here" Tia sighed at him and murmuring 'idiot'

Leo just laughed nervously, Tia shook her head and picked up her sword, sheathing it "I think it's enough fighting for today" Leo nodded and they both Sonído'ed away from the scene.
————————————————————————
The next couple of days pasted quickly, Leo trained with Tia, one day he was called into the meeting room, once he got there he leaned against a wall and waited till everyone decided to show up.

Some time later Grimmjow and Tōsen walk in through a Garganta, Grimmjow sporting his trademark annoyed face plus to that he had a new large scar across his torso, Tōsen walks in front of Grimmjow "Aizen, grimmjow here did not listen to your orders some punishment should be in order" Aizen looked at Tōsen without saying anything "I propose I should execute him"

"What the fuck did I ever do to you, you blind fuc-" he wasn't able to finish his sentence when Kaname pulled out his Zanpakutō and cut off his arm and to fully finish it Tōsen used kidō to burn grimmjow's severed arm.

Grimmjow growled at him and shot towards Tōsen, he made a couple of feet before Aizen stopped him "Now, now Grimmjow, I don't want to lose a powerful Arrancar too" Grimmjow growled again at Tōsen and turned around leaving the room.

Aizen turned to Leo "Grimmjow got off pretty easily, next time somebody does that, let's say that you will have a seat to sit down at the table" Aizen smiled and dismissed him.

Leo left the room and walked down the corridor, when he turned a corner he bumped into Apacci "Watch where you're going you stupid hollow!" She screamed at Leo, he winced at her, when she realized that she was creaming at him she calmed down "Be careful next time Leo" she said in a hushed tone, she quickly passed him and walked away without saying anything more, Leo stared at her disappearing form for a while before turning and walking to his room
————————————————————————
Leo stood behind Tia's chair looking at the projection coming from the table "We will have visitors soon so get ready" Aizen said looking at them with his smile

Leo looked at the orange haired Shinigami lost in thought "why does it feel like I know who he is, was I friends with him?" Leo shook his head to get rid off the thought, Aizen took notice of him, but didn't say anything

After some talking they Auden felt the Shinigami's reiatsu, it surprises some of the Arrancar it wants his reiatsu it was barely knee bending, it was the amount of it, he was really far away from las Noches but his reiatsu reached it.

"Finally I'll put him into the ground" said grimmjow grinning madly, he stood up and left the room.

"Thank you for coming you're dismissed" everyone nodded and left the room.

Leo was walking to his room to catch some shuteye, but halfway he grabbed the side of his head in pain, his mind was invaded with memories of Ichigo, once the pain subsided he turned back and walked to his room "I'll have to talk to him or beat the answers from him" he laid down on the bed "Maybe he will tell me who I was"

————————————————————————
Uhm... I'm blaming school work for my lateness