Cph. 11

Leo hit the ground hard and skidded a few feet, groaning he sat up and looked down at his 'Clothes' it was more like tattered robes, his jacket was completely ripped apart, pieces of it laid besides him, fortunately for him his lower hakama was mostly intact, when he looked up a second later, his sword embedded itself between his legs, he instantly jumped up and looked in front of him.

Mila rose stood in front of him, a grin plastered on her face, she was trying to contain her laughter but was failing horribly at it "Y-you Should've s-seen your face!" She fell onto ten ground holding her sides.

"That's enough for today" Tia said walking up behind Mila "Go get yourself dressed" Tia looked at Leo, her eyes staying a bit longer on his chest and stomach, she turned around "Aizen wants you at the meeting" Leo nodded and dusted himself off.

Leo turned to the Girls and bowed slightly "thank you for training me" he turned around and Sonído'ed away.

Back at his room "was it me or was Tia devouring my body with her eyes... I'm just imagining things" he looked around and found a new shihakushō placed onto the chair, he picked up the shihakushō and put it on, he moved around with the new clothes and smiled in satisfaction.

He left his room and made his way to the meeting, once he go there he found that all the seats were occupied "I'm sorry Leo, but I don't have a seat for you, for the time being" Leo looked up at saw Aizen sitting at a throne smiling "Hope you can forgive me"

"It's not a problem, I can stand" Aizen motioned his with his hand and an Arrancar came up to Leo and gave him a cup of green tea

"Now I believe introductions of our new Arrancar is in order" Aizen looked at the seated collective then at Leo.

Leo bowed "My name is Leo,  I hope I won't be a nuisance" Leo heard someone snort but all of them stayed silent.

"Leo" Leo looked up at Aizen which pointed with his arm at one of the Espada "He's the Primera, his name is Starrk" Starrk looked at him with a bored expression, Leo saw that he had blue-gray eyes and wavy, dark brown hair, which ended at the base of his neck, also he had a faded goatee, Aizen pointed at an elderly man "He's Baraggan the Segunda " the man didn't even look at him.

Aizen then pointed at Tia "I believe you've already met Tia Harribel, but anyways she's the Number Tres" Tia turned her head to him and nodded at him.
————————————————————————
After the introductions Aizen ended the meeting, Leo walked out first and walked to his room the moment he sat down onto his bed he felt like a ton of bricks were dropped onto his back, he fell onto his side and instantly fell asleep...

...He dreamt of what he presumed him training in some fields with a Middle Aged man, the man looked at him, his piercing gaze looked like he was looking at him, not the person training, but him, the man started saying something, but he didn't hear anything he tried to make out what the man was saying from his lips, the only word  he made out was 'remember'

Leo slowly opened his eyes "Remember?" He said as he sat up "what does he mean by that?"

"Maybe he meant for you to remember something" Leo instantly turned his head to the owner of the voice, he saw sung-sun, she was hiding her mouth with one of her long sleeves.

"Could you please knock on the door next time" he scratched the back of his head "Don't just barge into my room and watch me sleep"

"I'm sorry but your door was open plus you looked really at peace when you were sleeping, I couldn't help myself" She cleared her throat "for the reason I'm here, Master harribel wants to meet you at the place were you trained" she turned around "Don't make her wait" she left the room.

He got out of bed with a wince "I hope she won't drive me to hard" he left the room and walked to the training place.

Leo walked up to Tia and bowed slightly "Stop bowing, it makes me feel weird, either way were going out to see how you will fare against mindless creatures" Leo nodded and both of them disappeared via Sonído

They appeared near some hollows, Leo looked back and saw that they were some ways away from Las Noches, Tia cleared her throat to get Leo's attention "I want you to attack them, they aren't Espada level strong, but they can kill you if you aren't careful" Leo nodded and turned to the thee hollows that already started moving towards him and Tia.

Leo pulled out his sword and walked toward them, he stopped about halfway to them, he looked at them, one what he presumed was a boar, the second looked like a mantis and the third one was a hunk of muscle, Leo closed his eyes, he inhaled slowly and exhaled "best option would be to get them in a line and then evaporate them with my cero" he opened his eyes and looked at them "the question is how do I get them in a line?"

Leo readied his sword, the hollows charged at him, he blocked the mantises attack with his sword, then Sonído'ed above the hollows to evade the other two attacks "perfect" he pointed at his fingers at him charging up his cero and without saying anything he fired it, the cero completely devouring the three hollows.

Once the dust cleared there was only a crater left, he landed onto the ground and turned to Tia, with a content smile "I did it!" He took a step forward towards her, but stop when he felt pain in his chest, he looked down and saw a skeletal arm sticking out of his chest.

Leo fell face forwards onto the sand...

————————————————————————