6 -

21/08/19 2:48pm
cw:

Sorry I haven't updated in a very long time (2 days!) but I haven't been doing too good. After I wrote my last entry, I made a microwave cake in a mug but doubled the recipe because I'm gross. I then drank a lot of water in a short amount of time and was very bloated, I felt so sick. I weighed 55.1 in the morning. Then, on Monday, my mum offered me pizza and I said yes. I also then ate some digestive biscuits with an ungodly amount of sugar in it.
I woke up at 55.5 :(
Yesterday I was doing well but my mum got us a mcdonalds and I ate 868 at 1pm. I then just didn't eat for the rest of the day. That was so miserable, I was so hungry. I stayed in my bedroom for the rest of the day so I didn't eat anything else and it payed off. I woke up and I was 55.3!!
That was a lot so here's a recap:

18th = 2,298 (54.7)
19th = 2,470 (55.1)
20th = 868 (55.5)

I am at the beach today so I'm trying to not eat too much. I've been drinking a lot of Pepsi lol. here's my food log up to now!

sandwich - 200
2 pepsi & 7up free - 13

for dinner, we might be going to mcdonalds. I will be getting medium fries with some ketchup and that's it. that would be 347. Also, as I'm at the beach I will be having an ice cream.
I've tried to calculate the calories and it would be about 200 calories w/o the flake.

this would take my total intake to about 739. I'll update later!!