Jimin ~ Stomach Flu

Hey guys ! Sorry this took so long for me to release I don't really have an excuse as I'm still on summer holidays I'm just lazy lol but never the less enjoy!

———————————————————————

8:30am

Today was going to be the day that will be like Hell and feel like Heaven at the same time. Somehow all the puzzle pieces will come together.

Scratch that.

It is too fucking early to go to a photo shoot for almost six hours before finally taking a break for the rest of the night.

Jimin dragged himself out of bed, scavenging through the drawers to find something presentable to wear as it was too early to put effort into his attire.

"Well, let's greet the day." He sighed, nearly tripping over Hoseok's bag as he exited the dark room.

9:15am

"Did you take your motion sickness medicine before we left?" Jin frowned as he glances at the backseat. Jungkook was rubbing Jimin's back, who was currently doubled over as his stomach churned with nausea. He forgot about the fact that they were traveling four hours out of Seoul towards the photoshoot. Jimin usually take his motion sickness medicine that will allow him to sleep throughout the entire car ride, however he was too busy shitting his brains out to even function like a normal human being. Jimin slaps himself mentally, knowing how much worst his carsickness is when he isn't in very good condition. Usually, Jimin can sleep to remedy the situation if he forgets his medicine, yet he's pretty sure he's more than carsick right now and his medicine wasn't going to do jack shit if he already felt like death.

"I think we should pull over." Hoseok suggested, eyes quivering with worry as the car is filled with Jimin's heavy panting. Hoseok fumbled the switch as he rolled down the windows, regretting it immediately once he remembers it was raining as he was getting soaked by his mistake.

Jimin wasn't sure where his life gone wrong exactly. He is good at hiding his emotions, especially if he was feeling under the weather. Jimin tries to recall from last night, picking at his brains trying to remember what he ate for him to feel so horrible.

He knows for certain that he hasn't had anything dairy related, and even if he did it never affected him so bad like it did last night. It never carried over into the next day.

Usually his carsickness had his nausea on a scale of 6/10, and with his medicine he is drunk on sleep and too numb to feel his stomach climbing in his throat.

"You don't look so hot" I feel very hot, thank you very much. Although it was raining, the weather forecast forgot to mention the high count of humidity. Jimin was a pool of sweat before he even climbed into the van. But Jimin was also freezing in his hoodie and shorts, but the rain mixed with his cold sweats was making it too hard to tell if he was hot or if he is running a fever.

"I am fine." Jimin said, avoiding the worried glances as he stared out the window. He regretted it, of course, forgetting that his motion sickness is even more induced if he stares out the window. No, you're not.

"Are you sure? You don't look so well, maybe you should lay down."

"I'm fine." He murmured. "I can sleep it off I'll be ok." He swallowed the nausea as he proved his point laying his head on Hoseok's lap, forcing himself to go to dreamland.

10:41pm

It seems that BTS is also good at playing hot potato with illnesses. Living with six other men, you tend to pick up things from each other.