Yoongi ~ Thank you

Wow I completely forgot about this app but I came back to over 600 reads that's honestly mind blowing to me and I'm so so grateful, I will be updating more often ILYSM AND TY ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Yoongi wasn't feeling well. It wasn't anything bad, just a slight fever, a light headache and mentally tired of all the works he had been doing, but with tight schedule and hard practices it could be really annoying. They were in the middle of practicing their dances when Yoongi felt the headache was getting worse. He tried to keep up with the dance though, and for an ill body he did a good job, but after 2 hours, his body was starting to give up, he didn't though. The first one to notice was Hoseok since he was keeping keen eyes on everyone to check on them. He noticed how Yoongi kept panting a little bit out of rhythm even though he usually keep up very well and how he dragged his body to move harder than usual. Once he realized that his particular hyung wasn't in his best condition, he frowned.
The second to notice was Seokjin. He knew something was wrong the second he accidentally glanced at Yoongi. He looked pink and it was hard to miss because usually the younger was a lot paler than this.
The leader of the group noticed right after Seokjin noticed. It didn't take much for him to notice, only one hand accidental touch and he got how unwell the older was. He eyed Hoseok once he noticed it, and Hoseok understand what it meant. He stopped dancing and clapped his hands.

"Okay, we're taking 10," Hoseok said, Seokjin went over to turned off the music and everyone stopped dancing. Just when the dance leader said that, the maknae line knew what's up and looked at each member to see which one of them was not well. The three youngers immediately took some action.

"Water, hyung?" Jimin said as he offered Yoongi a bottle of water. Yoongi gave him a nod and took the water before he sat down on the floor. Jungkook silently tossed a pillow near Yoongi because he knew the older would want to lie down and a pillow is always nicer than the hard floor for his head. Yoongi lied down as what Jungkook had predicted. Taehyung helped him towelling his forehead as well giving him a little massage while doing so. Afterwards they gave him the space he needed.

"Fever," Taehyung whispered to Seokjin as soon as the maknae line joined the hyung line on the corner of the room.

"Is it bad?" Seokjin asked. Taehyung shook his head.

"I would say it's pretty bad," Taehyung informed.

"From how he looks, he might have headache too though," Seokjin guessed. His guesses is usually right (and he was right) so the other believed it too. All of them exchanged a look before all of them look at Hoseok since he was left in charged by their dance instructor before he ran out for some emergency situation.

"We'll call today short," Hoseok said, he looked at Namjoon as if asking if it was okay. Namjoon gave a nod.

"Let's do one more though, so he won't get suspicious. You know how he didn't want us to go easy for him," Jimin suggested. The others nodded, agreeing to what he stated.

"Uh... He said to me earlier that he was going to go to his studio after this... We should think of a plan to prevent that," Jungkook stated. The other groaned as everyone knew that was a very hard thing to do.

"What do we do?" Taehyung tapped his chin, thinking.

"Namjoon-hyung or Jin-hyung should confront him about that... If he is going to listen to anyone, it would be Namjoon-hyung or Jin-hyung," Taehyung made a suggestion. They all agreed to that too, now the attention was turned to the two said guys.

"He will still go even if we ask him, but we can make him feels like he made the choice...?" Seokjin said which only earned confused look from everyone except Namjoon.