Grandma Hayoon

Taehyun and Beomgyu both screamed at the same time and hugged each other tight. "I'M GONNA FUCKING DIE TONIGHT BECAUSE OF THIS MOVIE OH MY FUCKING GOD—"Taehyun screeched. "SHUT UP WEIRDO!"Beomgyu yelled smacking Taehyun's head. "POOR MARY SHE DIED!" Taehyun kicked Beomgyu off the sofa. "Hey!!"

"Shut up its literally 11:32pm and you're screaming!"Taehyun scolded. "I do what I want plus the walls thic—"

Suddenly a loud knocking noise was heard. Beomgyu rolled his eyes and walked over to the door opening it. "Choi Yeonjun I swear to god I'm not buying you ramen at this time, I have a friend ov—" The old woman squinted her eyes at Beomgyu. "OH— A-ah Grandma Hayoon I'm so sorry for disturbing you at this hour!"Beomgyu sheepishly said. She coughed and turned away walking away. "OH MY GOD BEOMGYU DO YOU S—" Beomgyu quickly shuts the door and hits Taehyun. "Shut up! You told me it's 11pm and there you are there, screaming!!!!"Beomgyu said and jumped back onto the couch.

"Jeez shush!"Taehyun whined. "You're so noisy!"

"Says you!"

Suddenly, the front door opened. A dark figure of a woman. The figure coughed and walked inside closing the front door and opening the front door. She opened the lamp to reveal, Grandma Hayoon.

She coughed and held up a wooden stick, the one she had where it was the thickest, longest, and the most stable since she'd been using it for several years now. "I, the representative of this neighborhood."Hayoon said and squinted her eyes at the two boys.

"Is here to punish your loud asses, now get over here or it's gonna be worst ya little shits."