Talk It Out

Huening Kai sighed and angrily drank his drink. He was mad at himself for not making the first move already and letting Taehyun get to Beomgyu. Huening Kai stood up knocking over a plate. Thank goodness there isn't much people here! he thought and reached for the plate to accidentally touch a soft hand. He looked up to see a giant figure.

"Oh! Sorry, I just saw the cup fall and wanted to pick it up for you.."the man said sheepishly. Huening Kai sighed and nodded. "It's fine."he grumbled and quickly took the plate putting it back on the table.

He quickly left the café to the bus stop. Kai sat down on the bench, taking out his earbuds. Quickly scrolling through his playlist, he pressed 'Like Always.' A few moments later, Huening Kai felt a presence next to him - well not exactly, just a few inches away.

Huening Kai slowly turned his head to where the presence was to see the tall guy once again who was staring at the road seemingly looking for the bus to arrive. "Hey, aren't you the guy I met earlier?"Huening Kai asked, making sure the person was the same person so he doesn't embarrass himself. "Oh yeah, and you're the guy that knocked the plate over?"the other said and giggled.

Huening Kai nodded, smiling sheepishly. "I'm Soobin, what's your name?"

"Huening Kai, just call me Kai for short if you want."

"Okay Kai."

The two sat in a comfortable silence until the older decided to say something.

"Can I ask why did you look so angry earlier?"

Huening Kai looked at Soobin wondering if he should tell the other or not. "I mean it's fine if you don't want t—"

"I'm in love with my best friend but he likes someone else..."Huening Kai said, tearing up. Soobin let out a silent 'oh.' The older scoots closer and wraps his arm around Kai trying to comfort him. "It's gonna be okay, okay? If you want we could maybe talk it out later, talking it out with someone usually makes you feel a little bit better."

Huening Kai smiled and nodded. "Hey look the bus is here!"Soobin said and pointed to the bus. "Let's go!"