Jesse Death

Supergirl POV
"How much further Jess?" "Not much kar." As we approach the collective camp site I see what looks like a person then realize its clarke. "Hey guys that looks like Clarke." "Kara that's great. Is she ok?" "Yes alicia she appears to be fine." "Good." Jess will you do a perimeter check?" Whoosh "so there are cameras everywhere inside how do we approach this Agent Danvers" Alex explains the plan but after she does her and jesse go talk out of earshot of me. I always thought that was funny. "So that's the plan to sneak in and hope for the best with powers and guns?" "Yes sis" "ok. Where are you two going?" "To talk out of earshot of you" "cute.... oh you're serious" at the same time they say "yes we are"

Jesse's POV
"Alex I need to tell you something" "what jess" "you haven't called me that in years what changed?" "You did jess you changed I saw it when you came to get kara and I from earth-38 I wish we hadn't broken up now" "me too alex me too. That's what I wanted to talk to you about. Can we start over from the beginning but not as girlfriend but as what we were before fiancee's I still have it if you want it back because technically we didnt break u-" she kissed me oh my rao she really kissed me wait why am I not kissing back...ok that's better "wow alex is that a yes?" "Yeah Jess it is."oh I know that I'm not supposed to give this to you till our wedding day but just in case one of us doesn't make it out of here." I put the wedding band on her hand and my single band on my hand and she starts crying. "Alex why are you crying?" "I'm crying because I really dont want to lose you again." "Let's get back to them and get my sister back and you new sister in law" "ok no dying you here me" "I here you"

Alicia's POV
"What took you guys so long?" "Well I basically eloped with Alex over there." Kara and I look at each other and say at the same time. "What?!" "Yep" "well we will talk about this later I need to get the love of my life back so let's do this what do you guys say...oh yeah suit up" I would like to point out that kara and jess suit up really cool kara pulls open her shirt and jess uses a ring. Inside we find clarke but not before a loud bang echoes through the roo. Clarke,Kara,Alex and I are still standing but Jesse is on the ground.

Clarke POV
"No!" They came and got me but as we are leaving and Jesse is speeding out with Alicia and I she suddenly stops and let's go. "Jess Jess wake up wake up dammit wake up please dont die." Alex, Alicia and kara fight and kill them all then runs over to where we are, alex then picks up Jess and holds her and says crying "I said no dying"

Alex's POV
"Alex I'm no..t dead...yet" "I know just hang on while Kara goes to get help." "Alex the..y'll nev..er make.. it in ti...me why do..es thi..s hurt so..so mu...ch" "because its kryptonite just stay with us we need you please dont die." "Alex I lo..ve you so... so mu..ch I.. kne..w tha..t put..puti..ng these... ri...ngs on whe..re wo..rth it will.. you tell Cla...rke to kee... p going to kee...p runn....ing for ..me you.. too alex" she slips away I give her one last kiss she died protecting her sister she died a hero when we get her body back to S.T.A.R. Labs Clarke tells me to have her funeral on my earth and that's what we do. We have a military funeral for her. Supergirl or kara puts her symbol in the hall of heroes at the D.E.O I tell clarke what Jess told me to tell her and that's what we do. We keep going keep running. Eventually Clarke and Alicia move to earth-38 and live out their lives here and get married and adopt a kid and name her after their aunt. Every year on the anniversary of Jess's death we celebrate her life how she would do what she did all over again.

A/N hey guys sorry for the wait but the next chapter is the final chapter ot will have way more Clexa in it. It will also be 10 years in the future on the 10 year anniversary of Jesse's death. I nearly cried writing this but this is dedicated to my oldest brother who died a hero in the Marines. Simpre Fi