IV.Little Dove

C H A P T E R F O U R│L I T T L E D O V E

Like & Comment

August 30, 2019

     T H E  W O R L D  T U R N E D into a blur, and so did all the sounds

     T H E W O R L D T U R N E D into a blur, and so did all the sounds. The taste. The smell. Everything was just gone. I paused trying to hold back the strange feelings rumbling inside me but I couldn't. Not even the warm arms that barricaded me from the dangers of the outside world kept me from falling into shambles.

 A lone tear tracked down my cheek, and just like that, the floodgates opened. So many tears burst forth like water from a dam, spilling down my face. My chin trembled as if I was a small child. I breathed heavier than I ever had before. I was gasping for air that simply wasn't there. My throat burned to form a silent scream of pure agony.

"Momma I don't want to leave" I cried into her shoulder, That only earned me a sob from her increasing the pain that weighed inside of my chest.

After being thoroughly explained what I was to King Ambrosios, I couldn't help but want the ground below my feet to crack open and send me plummetting into the pits of hell, that was better then what life had so-called 'planned for me'.

 I a succubus, a species that thrives and survives off of sexual indevears, has what the wolf kind call a mate, someone they are destined to live with for the rest of they're lives, it sounded completely miserable and to add to the fire, if loyalty between the bond was broken it would cause the pair tremendous amounts of pain,  I rather kill myself then continue to live this type of pain, and that was only scratching at the surface of the whole mate thing. 

My mother had made it an even bigger deal that my mate, was an Alpha King very high in his rankings and highly respected in the realm of the supernatural.

But like per usual If I would have just kept my mouth shut about feeling weird having and or sleeping with multiple partners, this wouldn't have ever happened. Selene, I'm such an idiot, why does the world not let me win one situation.

 Everything was going beyond perfect and now I was being forced to move to North Ice Green land where his pack was located, in the literal middle of nowhere, not only was I going to be leaving all I knew behind, I was going to be stepping into lands made of ice a place my kind couldn't survive,

 in actuality, we were created in the depth of hell; Purgatory, satans favorite creations.

Goosebumps rose on my skin, the idea of freezing to death didn't seem so bad for a moment, my heart thumped against my chest, I was never a depressed person I spent a majority of my life Laughing, having fun, and only crying happy tears

But as of the moment death seemed like a bittersweet option

"You should take this" I heard my sister whisper from the door of my bedroom, in her hands, laid a thick black coat " I wore it when I visited New York, last winter." Strutting over to the suitcase she tried to fold it as neatly as possible. " it was made by a witch, as long as you keep it on, you won't freeze to death" she added shutting the suitcase and turning towards my mothers' disheveled form and my empty essence